Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the chances of Felix Trinidad coming out of retirement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the chances of Felix Trinidad coming out of retirement?

This would make my world man. Like c'mon...hes still young. 36!!! at 37 Shane Mosley got the biggest win of his career when he dismantled the most feared man in boxing. Im not saying Trinidad would do the same but he is a great fighter, and the one guy that can get him into great shape is....

This man

He can really get guys in shape. I dont beleive all that bull **** that he cant make 147 or 154 anymore, the dude made 170 2 years ago and he was still fat, any dude can keep working out and lose the weight. Ricky Hatton baloons to 200lbs ... so why cant Tito lose a lil extra weight.

WAR TITO

Trinidad vs Cotto 158 ... this summer....lets do this!!!

Comment

stay retired. He hasn't been the same since hopkins ate his soul

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad Jr. View Post
        This would make my world man. Like c'mon...hes still young. 36!!! at 37 Shane Mosley got the biggest win of his career when he dismantled the most feared man in boxing. Im not saying Trinidad would do the same but he is a great fighter, and the one guy that can get him into great shape is....

This man

He can really get guys in shape. I dont beleive all that bull **** that he cant make 147 or 154 anymore, the dude made 170 2 years ago and he was still fat, any dude can keep working out and lose the weight. Ricky Hatton baloons to 200lbs ... so why cant Tito lose a lil extra weight.

WAR TITO

after shot jones beat his ass, i have absolutely zero interest in seeing tito ever again, cotto would murder his one dimensional ass

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman_Murman View Post
          after shot jones beat his ass, i have absolutely zero interest in seeing tito ever again, cotto would murder his one dimensional ass
          welll holy bejesus of course jones was going to beat him. he was naturally the BIGGER MAN.....nobody thought tito could beat him at that weight.

Think....could mayweather or pacquiao beat the best 170 comepition right now????

Comment

Tito was my first favourite fighter. There is no need for a comeback. He's done enough.

Comment

tito should not come back.

Comment

I dont know about Cotto bein able to KO Trinidad. Judging by the Jones fight, Tito still knows how to fight pretty well and went to the body and head in good combos. But that was years ago. If they (Cotto and Trinidad) get in the ring, Im putting my money on Trinidad. He is just too powerfull of a puncher and once Cotto tastes that power, he will start to do his Mayweather imitation again. Not an insult to Mayweather!! I know how the Floyd fans get here.

Comment

Working...
                X