Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Reveals CRAZY Demands By Eubanks For Golovkin Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Oh a Ward fan shitting on a GGG fight. How creative.

Why can you not just enjoy fights and stop hating? You rather have GGG sit on the bench for half a year, thats how pathetic you are?

Also Brook > Brand.

(I know your excuse will be Ward agreed to fight Kovalev, but GGG also agreed to fight Canelo, Eubank, Froch, Saunders and Jacobs)
    Why would GGG have to sit on the bench? Pretty sure his excellent team could have found someone at his own weight class. If I recall correctly didn't you cry about Canelo fighting Khan, but since GGG is your love interest its ok.

Why would I need to make an excuse for Ward? When did you see the contracts of GGG agreeing to fight any of those fighters? I know I saw the video of your 'queen' saying "No Ward fight, he to good not today." Have to respect the queen when she know a fighter is too much. Did you see that wonderful video footage?

Comment

Originally posted by youbeight View Post
      hearn choose to protect his money basically, why give it all for a guy whos gonna leave you after this fight win or lose when you can get brook slaughtered and keep him at WW afterwards since hes signed long term for you. he still got joshua long term as well.
      Hearn states it wasn't the money per se, he was willing to give the Eubank's the control of the money from the show. Hearn just wasn't willing to let them control the actual show itself. The Eubank's wanted to double ticket prices, select the commentary team, brand the event in their image. That's what the promoter and broadcaster do, the fighter's turn up and fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        If you are referring to Ward and super middle weight bum Brand, then yes, I agree it is a sham and a shame to the reputation of the sport.
        At least with that fight there is an agreement for him to fight Kovalev afterwards, so I can let that one slide.

Comment

Just really glad that Poo-Banks plan of using GGG for publicity while never planning to fight him backfired. Now the whole world knows Poo-Bank made ridiculous demands knowing nobody would accept the terms

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
            Oh a Ward fan shitting on a GGG fight. How creative.

Why can you not just enjoy fights and stop hating? You rather have GGG sit on the bench for half a year, thats how pathetic you are?

Also Brook > Brand.

(I know your excuse will be Ward agreed to fight Kovalev, but GGG also agreed to fight Canelo, Eubank, Froch, Saunders and Jacobs)
            Show these signed contracts like it is for Ward versus krusher, stop justifying a ****ty fight

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Eddie is a lying c*nt.

He was just telling us the other day that fights take time to get made, the back and forth on all terms, the legal aspects and whatnot. Now he's telling us he got Golovkin-Brook worked out, agreed and finalized in 48 hours.

He's been working on this fight in the background, that's why Eubank didn't see a contract.
              Whilst Eddie certainly isn't a saint, he's not the only promoter who struggles to deal with Eubank Sr, Frank Warren and Mick Hennesey have both said it. Eubank is a control freak, everything has to be on his terms, and if it's not he feels like he's being ripped off. He thinks he's protecting his son from the ugly side of the business, but he's hindering his son's progress and no one wants to deal with Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                If you are referring to Ward and super middle weight bum Brand, then yes, I agree it is a sham and a shame to the reputation of the sport.
                But bringing up a WW two full divisions not a sham lol

Comment

You have to feel sorry for Chris Jr. here, his dad's blown it for him. Kind of rather see a Golovkin vs Brook though than GGG fighting the likes of Ishida, Stevens, Geale, Rubio etc. Don't expect Brook to win but he might be the smartest/most skilled opponent that GGG has faced to date.
                  Eubank Jr could get a good win under his belt in the meantime before taking on the G-Man in an even bigger fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                    Whilst Eddie certainly isn't a saint, he's not the only promoter who struggles to deal with Eubank Sr, Frank Warren and Mick Hennesey have both said it. Eubank is a control freak, everything has to be on his terms, and if it's not he feels like he's being ripped off. He thinks he's protecting his son from the ugly side of the business, but he's hindering his son's progress and no one wants to deal with Sr.
                    Sr is unquestionably difficult, some of his decisions have had a very real impact on Jr's career...mostly in a negative manner.

However, Eddie picks and chooses when things can and can't be done. After his spiel last week, there is no way that he can convince me he only offered Kell this fight 3 days ago and had everything done, signed and confirmed in 48 hours.

Both Eubank's have been asking him publicly over the last week where the contract is? They got no response and then this just appears overnight? Eddie has been working on this fight.

Comment

The story is still incomplete. Eubank asked for operational control and hearn said no. then what happened? Is he saying that boxing fans will get presented with a mismatch because the mismatch fight was easier to make? It seems as if they are trying to spin this as if those terms were a deal-breaker for Eubank senior. I remain skeptical of this situation and K2.

Comment

Working...
                      X