No announcement yet.

Suffering from depression

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Anyone ever suffered from that? How did you deal with it?
    Bringer came up with some good solutions (so did Barn, until I got to "don't whack off") but if you are feeling this, the priority is you speak to people. Particularly your doctor.

Comment

try drinking bleach

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Of course drinking is the worst thing you can do. It explains why I'm still the way I am.
        Ain't nothing but a thang. You can still drink,pop pills,eat unhealthy as long as you workout. That stuff is bad for you but working out is good for you so it evens it out.

Comment

Anyone ever suffered from that? How did you deal with it?
          Don't know what that is, but some days i just feel lazy. The difference, though, is that some people lack integrity and character to admit to themselves that they are just lazy and need to get of their arses. Most people confused depression with laziness....maybe this is what you are doing.

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for not posting back.

I have taken a break from everything online, social media, forums, youtube etc

Am I depressed? i don't know.
            Have I felt this down before? Absolutely never.

What is my problem? Mood swings and guilt. A number of families members are extremely ill. My mother is sick as is my father, my brothers are not helping and alot has been to me to figure out.

How am I dealing with it? Gym twice a day. Spending time with friends, focusing on positive aspects of my life and refusing to get down by stuff I cannot control.

What am I not doing? Speaking to a doctor. I don't want to go on prescription medication, I don't feel that is the answer.

Thank you for taking the time to make suggestions, it means a lot. Even the keyboard warriors typing pure ****, I genuinely hope you guys are happy one way or another.

I'm doing good but I've a lot of work to do. I hope none of you feel this way at any stage of your life. Watching your family suffer is difficult

Comment

Hi,

What is my problem? Mood swings and guilt. A number of families members are extremely ill. My mother is sick as is my father, my brothers are not helping and alot has been to me to figure out.

How am I dealing with it? Gym twice a day. Spending time with friends, focusing on positive aspects of my life and refusing to get down by stuff I cannot control.

What am I not doing? Speaking to a doctor. I don't want to go on prescription medication, I don't feel that is the answer.

Thank you for taking the time to make suggestions, it means a lot. Even the keyboard warriors typing pure ****, I genuinely hope you guys are happy one way or another.

I'm doing good but I've a lot of work to do. I hope none of you feel this way at any stage of your life. Watching your family suffer is difficult
              Hope everything goes good, but yea depression ****ing sucks.

Comment

Hi,

Take a cold shower srs

Comment

Come off tramadol addiction cold turkey and you will know what depression is, absolute he'll on earth

Comment

Group therapy I would recommend. Antidepressants are only a short term fix and don't cure depression.

Comment

Hi,

As someone who has dealt with quite a bit of family illness and death over the last 2 years, you have my sincere condolences.

If you ever want to talk more about it in private, feel free to PM me.

Comment

Working...
                      X