Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao builds dozens of houses for the poor.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao builds dozens of houses for the poor.

http://africanleadership.co.uk/blog/?p=6510

Nice to see pac sharing that loot.

Solid move, now lets hope he maintains them. A lot of times these things turn into shanty towns if not maintained and regulated.

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
      http://africanleadership.co.uk/blog/?p=6510

Nice to see pac sharing that loot.
      Pac's a legend. He's a great man. Reminds me of a stupider version of JFK lol.

He's got the sniper-shot-brain-blown-out experience out of the way too lol Juan Manuel Lee-Harvey Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
        Solid move, now lets hope he maintains them. A lot of times these things turn into shanty towns if not maintained and regulated.
        it's never enough, apparently

it's not good enough to give someone a house, you also have to maintain it for them

wtf, you must be a dumbass welfare queen & affirmative action baby

Comment

Are these all the poor people that live in tent cities outside his various mansions in The Philippines or are these different ones? If I were Manny I'd put all those homeless to work and have them build a massive complex on my property under the guise of them living there. Then I'd sell it to rich people after they're done and build a golf course.

Comment

Just a random search off the net from a timbuktu blog from a 2012 date...

http://m.inquirer.net/newsinfo/241701

42k USD to housing (2mil Philippine peso) from a multi millionaire!

Great post.. helping that political campaign huh.

Comment

Pac takes care of his people, no one can take that away from him. Its no wonder he's a national treasure.

The most Floyd does is give his people a damn turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                Lol that's some funny ****...build them houses and maintain them haha good one.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Pac takes care of his people, no one can take that away from him. Its no wonder he's a national treasure.

LOL everything always comes back to Floyd. And why is anyone trying to have a pissing contest about doing good ****.

Respect to Manny for doing some good with his money for others. Respect to Floyd for the same. And respect to anyone else trying to do some good regardless if its with their money or time.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

42k usd to housing.... match that figure to Floyd's donating contributions. Or is it just Turkey's, like cheery picking, you only choose to believe or state?

Comment

Working...
                    X