Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs Erislandy Lara fight poster!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want this fight GGG destroys Lara, at 160.

GGG is very good at cutting off the ring and Lara was having problems dealing with Canelos body shot, which is why he started the marathon.

GGG murders Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      I'm laughing at you guys using that same excuse for a year now. Even before this situation with Canelo, Golovkin was having trouble getting fights and Lara has been saying he will fight him.

And its funny how Lara has to make GGG an offer because "he's boring". Sounds like a duck to me
      Wtf are you even talking about? Did I make an excuse or call Lara boring? Maybe you're confused and think I'm someone else? What I said was it's probably best Lara to take a fight or two at middleweight first rather than jumping straight in to a Golovkin fight, for his sake. I don't oppose a Lara fight, if they can make it now if Canelo pusses out then make it but it's not going to help Lara and it won't be a competitive fight.

Comment

I'm laughing at you guys using that same excuse for a year now. Even before this situation with Canelo, Golovkin was having trouble getting fights and Lara has been saying he will fight him. And its funny how Lara has to make GGG an offer because "he's boring". Sounds like a duck to me
        Lara has signed to Haymon, which from a business perspective, has worked out for him. He's made more money then he probably generates, and good for him.

But this keeps him from fighting on HBO. Far, far better, more interesting fights are never going to happen because there are basically 2 leagues here (1 on HBO, 1 on PBC).

If you don't grasp this, you're either a surprisingly casual boxing fan (for someone posting on a boxing page) or you are just anti-GGG.

The fight won't happen. But GGG would be a heavy favorite against Lara. He's not ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
          Where are the people getting this Lara vs GGG stuff from?? GGG last 3 fights at 160

IBF Mandatory
          GGG vs Tureano Johnson

Unification
          GGG vs Andy Lee

Unification
          GGG vs Canelo
          Well his team is looking to break b-hops record so they will need 3 more wins AT MW after these 3 that u mentioned so IF Lara is serious and the fight can get made between haymon and HBO, then why not??

Comment

Originally posted by rajaomair View Post
            Well his team is looking to break b-hops record so they will need 3 more wins AT MW after these 3 that u mentioned so IF Lara is serious and the fight can get made between haymon and HBO, then why not??
            Lol @ breaking Hopkins record. How the fck is he going to break the record when 12 of his defenses are with a "regular" title? Fck the WBA

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Wtf are you even talking about? Did I make an excuse or call Lara boring? Maybe you're confused and think I'm someone else? What I said was it's probably best Lara to take a fight or two at middleweight first rather than jumping straight in to a Golovkin fight, for his sake. I don't oppose a Lara fight, if they can make it now if Canelo pusses out then make it but it's not going to help Lara and it won't be a competitive fight.
              Maybe I had you confused.

Either way how is Canelo-ggg supposed to happen next when GGG has a title defense due in February. Are they going to strip him?

Comment

Working...
              X