Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce on Donaire: Pacquiao-Marquez Will Happen Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arce on Donaire: Pacquiao-Marquez Will Happen Again!

Quintessential professionals, Nonito Donaire, 30-1 (19 KOs), and Jorge Arce, 61-6-2 (46 KOs), refrained from over-hyping the ongoing Mexico-Philippines rivalry prior to their showdown at the Toyota Center in Houston.

Despite being prodded and coaxed by the media to fuel the feud in the wake of Juan Manuel Marquez's perfectly-timed right hand that rendered Manny Pacquaio unconscious, both fighters elected to play down the war at large between their respective nations focus instead on the battle at hand.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't see it.

Comment

he actually is spot on. donaire=marquez & pacquiao=arce

Comment

If he doesn't quit through the fight, he has a chance as he as good power!

Comment

of course everybody is gonna say "no way he KOs Donaire" but before the Pac - Marquez fight the majority thought it would be a decision again...this is boxing...everything is possible...WarDonaire!

Comment

Of Course Not

Arce is a Boxer with a Limitaded Technic, one-dimensional, with a poorly defense, very dirty but Arce has a Lion Heart, Brawl and Brawl, Brawl that's the reason for this Fight will be finished with a Arce's Destruction

Arce has a Decent Power at 122 lbs but his Chin , hum is not Good see 3 last Fights of Arce

Comment

If that happens, I will never post here ever again

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                of course everybody is gonna say "no way he KOs Donaire" but before the Pac - Marquez fight the majority thought it would be a decision again...this is boxing...everything is possible...WarDonaire!
                we shouldn't be suprised with upsets from heredia's fighters

although now it's conte vs heredia

Comment

I don't see this fight any other way than Arce being brutally KOd. :|

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                    I will stop posting on NSB if Arce manages to stop Nonito, that shit is unfathomable, more-so than Marquez stopping Pac. I will consider Nonito to be a shot fighter if he gets stopped by Arce.
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 12-15-2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X