Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Want Mayweather or Cotto Now, I'm Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    If Pac rematches Bradley and the fight goes the distance he gets robbed again. Bob wants to increase the marketability of his young star Bradley as much as possible, two victories over Pac would do that.
    I dont know about robbed. I did have Pac winning the fight though. Yet I would be curious to see how Tim does with 2 legs that allow him to move for all 12 rounds.

I mean I accepted Pac's cowardly excuses about cramps for multiple fights, looking like a clown (again) vs JMM because he didn't take him serious enough, let alone his fear of blood and needles excuses. So I can easily take Bradley's excuse that he in fact rolled his ankles which could be the reason he didn't look better than he did.

Anyway like I have said before, if Pac fights Bradley again, JMM for a 4th time and Mayweather. i can see Pac ending his career with a 4 fight losing streak. Let a lone a ****ty run since 2009. I said years ago that Pac would be exposed and look like a clown by the time he retired.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
      I said years ago that Pac would be exposed and look like a clown by the time he retired.
      That'd be your dream wouldn't it? Smh are you people somehow financially invested in this? How can something drive someone to hate as much as this idiot.

Comment

• Lol, I wonder which round mayweather will ko canelo in

Comment

Working...
        X