Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think won De La Hoya - Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CharlesDarwin View Post
    I am a Mayweather fan but I scored the fight in favor of Oscar Dela Hoya.

115 - 113 Oscar
    No your not.

Comment

Mayweather clearly won. I had it 8 rounds to 4.

Comment

I thought Mayweather won it easily, over here there was a perception that DLH had dominated the first half of the fight, after watching it back.....nah

Floyd was too cute and too cunning all night!

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
          Floyd 116-112 (though easily been 115-113 either way Floyd wins)

This whole it wasnt even close argument is just internet brainwashing, that 1000's of idiots run with.
          Please explain how the fight was close if the fight is scored by the rules of boxing and not a person's personal way of scoring fights?

Comment

I haven't watched this fight since the actual PPV...Everyone I was with agreed Mayweather had won and were surprised at the SD. I was so sure Oscar was going to win pre-fight. After that fight I decided never to underestimate Floyd Mayweather Jr again.

That decision ended up winning me quite a few drinks and a couple hundred bucks at the bar with Hatton fans.

Comment

I don't really think there is any doubt about this one. What did Oscar do to earn the decision?

Comment

I don't know why this fight is even debated. Mayweather clearly won at least 8 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  No your not.
                  So you know better than me who I am a fan of? Just because I don’t praise him with my posts you’ve arrived to the conclusion that I’m not a Mayweather fan?

Not all fans are fanboys like you, m8.
                  Last edited by CharlesDarwin; 07-19-2011, 02:52 PM.

Comment

huge fan of both and i think floyd won

but de la hoya didnt have it anymore IMO

Comment

Originally posted by CharlesDarwin View Post
                      So you know better than me who I am a fan of? Just because I don’t praise him with my posts you’re arrived to the conclusion that I’m not a Mayweather fan?

Not all fans are fanboys, m8.
                      I don't really know who you're a fan of since 2/3rds of your posts are you saying, "reported for racism."

Which is ironic since Darwin was an avid believer in and supporter of eugenics.

Comment

Working...
                      X