Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you doing for the fight on the 14th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you doing for the fight on the 14th?

Just checkin up with my fellow posters to see whats good!

I'm from and up in Northern Cali throwin a party. Got my girl and her pinay family/friends makin a bunch of filipino food (adobo, pancit, lumpia, lechon, bistek tagalog, tocino and kare kare) and got my homie and his lady makin some bomb ass puerto rican food (encebollao, mofongo and platano asado and picadillo).

Havin about 40 peeps over, got the keg, a **** load of liquor, some Caņita my boy brought from PR and a big bottle of some clear liquor (think its rum) made by San Miguel in the P.I.......

We ready to party...........................u?????

Its gonna be party time at my house. The Old Lady is Filipino so were going to have some Filipino food there (a must have). And im gonna be grilling. Oh yeah, and its my B-day so either way its gonna be a great day.

Comment

sound likes some good **** brutha

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
        Just checkin up with my fellow posters to see whats good!

I'm from and up in Northern Cali throwin a party. Got my girl and her pinay family/friends makin a bunch of filipino food (adobo, pancit, lumpia, lechon, bistek tagalog, tocino and kare kare) and got my homie and his lady makin some bomb ass puerto rican food (encebollao, mofongo and platano asado and picadillo).

Havin about 40 peeps over, got the keg, a **** load of liquor, some Caņita my boy brought from PR and a big bottle of some clear liquor (think its rum) made by San Miguel in the P.I.......

We ready to party...........................u?????

I'mma ditch my fam and head to your crib my ******!..lmao!..

Comment

I got the day off, so me and a group of us will meet up a sports bar to watch the fight.

Comment

If you in Sac, holla at ya boy!!!!!

Comment

In a bar watching the fight with my brother, and a pair of "mamitas" at the sides

Comment

ill be hunting in montana, sleeping in a motel, so Im ****ed for buying the PPV. Im so pissed.

Comment

watching the england brazil game, then going out to celebate a friends birthday, then the main attraction at a friends bar lounge, closed up for the boys, with big screen and free alcs.. a very good day!!

Comment

I'll be waiting in a cold 4am here in the UK searching for streams online.

Comment

Working...
                    X