Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cottos camp looks more like vacationing than intense training to me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
    They didnt show footage of him eating hot dogs, just pinchos. Cotto trains 6 days a week and takes Sunday off.
    well his mom was eating a hot dog

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      yup...i see more clownin around and loungin that anything...then when i do see 'training' i see it in halfspeed...and when they go over gameplans, his HEAD trainer is askin for advice....
      He never asked for anything man. He was paying attention and Miguel Sr. was talking as he was observing. Santiago seemed to not even be listening to Sr., he was watching intently.

I don't have great faith in Santiago, but it's not like he was asking for advice.

Comment

Well what else are they going to show? He doesn't allow them to show his sparring. I'd also add that much of Pacquiao's part seems centered on other distractions as well. Both guys will be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Well what else are they going to show? He doesn't allow them to show his sparring. I'd also add that much of Pacquiao's part seems centered on other distractions as well. Both guys will be ready.
          We know what to expect from his sparring though. He is a very good pressure fighter, and a decent counter puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            We know what to expect from his sparring though. He is a very good pressure fighter, and a decent counter puncher.
            Well yeah, but that wasn't the issue you raised in this thread.

Comment

Working...
            X