Breaking News: 46 Dead in Beurit Double Suicide Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post

Done like what?
    Like whatever you feel like, best case scenario for you is being exposed as a resentment filled individual. Or else.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
      My motivation for this post, which you can merely speculate about, shouldn't take away from the fact that 40 plus innocents were murdered. If your moral outrage has been reduced because of my thoughts on the matter, your sick.
      No, I just don't care to express it in this thread to support your stupid agenda, and to give you the validation you're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        These lunatics don't even think twice about killing their own people yet these morons in the west think it's a good idea to have some of them integrated into here.
        Funny enough I was talking to a good friend of mine (a Muslim from Lebanon) and he was saying how he's completely against taking in immigrants. He's a guy who believes in his religion but the way he was explaining it to me is that there are too many extremists out there interpreting the Quran wrong and he doesn't believe it's worth the risk.

I agree that we should try to help these people but if the surrounding countries won't even help them what makes US entitled to do so? Sucks for the good people of these countries but we shouldn't be taking these risks.

Comment

The reality and sad facts are, that when we hear something like this in Lebanon, it's not a shocker to everyone else in the world.

We don't see things like this happen in cities like Paris. THAT is the difference. All lives do matter, but what most people don't understand, and specifically Muslims who hate the west, is that more Muslims kill Muslims than any western military does.

Where is the outrage in the Arab world there? That's the real question.

Comment

Working...
          X