Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many ATG/HOF boxers had Tattoos during their careers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Shane Mosley was top 3 P4P with a tattoo, and he's a future HOF'er as well.

Sergio Martinez is top 5 P4P has a tatt.
    I dont remember mosley having a tattoo at the time. Truth is most #1's and greats dont have tattoos like floyd

Comment

generally if you have a tattoo it usually means you're trying to make up for something, so you probably suck at boxing

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
        I dont remember mosley having a tattoo at the time. Truth is most #1's and greats dont have tattoos like floyd
        Shane Mosley got the tribal tattoo in between the Margarito and Mayweather fight. Entering the Mayweather fight, he was #3 P4P and #2 ranked WW.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Shane Mosley got the tribal tattoo in between the Margarito and Mayweather fight. Entering the Mayweather fight, he was #3 P4P and #2 ranked WW.

wtf are you serious? I don't believe that. How could a shot mosley be that high in p4p? Anyways that's no where close to his best. He was p4p #1 back in the day at lightweight etc wasn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
            wtf are you serious? I don't believe that. How could a shot mosley be that high in p4p? Anyways that's no where close to his best. He was p4p #1 back in the day at lightweight etc wasn't he?
            You're only saying that now because you didn't know how people perceived him at the time. He was a "monster" at the time, that Roach, Arum and all anti-Floyd fans were saying he'd duck. Once Floyd signed to fight him, tunes changed and Mosley was old.

He was not P4P #1 at 135 that I know of. He was never even Ring or Lineal champ at 135.

The last 5 Ring/Lineal champs at 135 were Juan Manuel Marquez, Joel Casamayor, Diego Corrales, Jose Luis Castillo, Floyd Mayweather Jr. Mosley was a "beast" at 135 but against subpar competition. Mosley was P4P #1 I think when he beat DLH at 147 in 2000.

Comment

Working...
            X