Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Kellerman put Pac on the spot during his Marquez face off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
    why people blame only paquiao?..i blame may also....in reality what he is asking is unheard of,and imo.pac is hot right now,may,not so much...i blame both for the fighting not being made...but oh well...i have notice when you mentioned paquiao even the not hardcore fan knows him because he is fighting,even if he is fighting catchweights,but he is current...may takes 12-16 months between fights and when his name is mentioned people say he is scare of pac....i think somehow may is afraid he might lose his 0
    Unheard of..? You ever hear of a guy named Mike Tyson?.

http://www.fightsaga.com/news/item/712

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      "How much longer are you going to make the boxing fans wait before you take the test you claimed you agreed to take? And spare us the Uuuuum's and Aaaahhm's please."
      You don't seem to understand which surprises me, since it's so common. The Uuummhhhsa and Aaahhhss, are when a person is asked a question in a lnguage he is not very proficient with, and he uses the little time to try to get the proper words in the correst order for the response. I'd have thought you's have known that right away.

It's almost as common...and I mean COMMON, as ""yanowwh'Imeen....."

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        I would ask him aobut the tests and why wont he test.
        Plain and simple manny if you are clean as you claim you are why not take these simple tests to prove that you are and shut Floyds cry baby self up! and before you say that the commish regulates the testing are youa aware that the test they use can not detect any form of PED's and that is exactly what you are being accussed of taking.
        And he would answe you, as he's answered hundreds of interviewers before, that "I have already agreed to the tests"........... Which he actually did....long ago.

Comment

what's the point?

pac will just say "uh uh uh uh uh uh" he sucks @ english. marquez is a little better but he sucks too. argh.

Comment

yea...and then PAC will say 'i'll take the tests so we can fight'

and all you floyd f@gs will say 'oh, he's so full of ****'

Comment

Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
              To Manny

1. Did you agree to take OST random blood testing to make the Mayweather fight?

2. If Bob tells you to not fight Floyd next will you listen?

3. If you beat JMM is there any other fighter that you want to fight?

4. Will Sergio Martinez even be a option now or down the road as a opponent?

5. Why havent you realized that you are getting screwed by everyone around you considiring Floyd makes 2x as much money as you net for the same opponent?

To JMM

1. Who would win Pacquiao or Mayweather?

2. Did you think it was worth it to sell your soul to the Devil BOB Arum to fight Pacquiao at a catchweight?

3. If you win would we see a 4th fight?

4. How many more fights do you see yourself in before retirement?

5. Who told you that drinking your own Urine is healthy?
              Another imbecile with Arumitis. It could turn into Rheumatoid Arumitis is you're not careful.

I'd be interested to know what exactly you have against Arum....Maybe he attacked your mother, or sister, or perhaps ruined your whole family financially, or something really serious........ What ???

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                Another imbecile with Arumitis. It could turn into Rheumatoid Arumitis is you're not careful.

I'd be interested to know what exactly you have against Arum....Maybe he attacked your mother, or sister, or perhaps ruined your whole family financially, or something really serious........ What ???
                You mad bro????

Comment

Who cares about Floyd, its Pacquiao VS Marquez, why do people think Kellerman should heckle him about Mayweather. I didn't see Max dog Floyd about the Pacquiao fight during the Ortiz face off.

Anyways, yes I think Manny should be put on the spot. Why is he making Marquez fight at a BS catcweight instead of a fair 140 CW? Why does it take him so long to rematch Marquez? How does he feel about people saying Marquez one those fights? How come he lets Arum dictate his career and tell him what to do?

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Who cares about Floyd, its Pacquiao VS Marquez, why do people think Kellerman should heckle him about Mayweather. I didn't see Max dog Floyd about the Pacquiao fight during the Ortiz face off.

Anyways, yes I think Manny should be put on the spot. Why is he making Marquez fight at a BS catcweight instead of a fair 140 CW? Why does it take him so long to rematch Marquez? How does he feel about people saying Marquez one those fights? How come he lets Arum dictate his career and tell him what to do?
                    The bold is exactly right

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                      The bold is exactly right
                      that's right....

it would be improper for kellerman to dwell into pac may issues when doing a pac jmm pre-fight interviews....

Comment

Working...
                      X