No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia is Floyd's next opponent insists Jeff Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Garcia is Floyd's next opponent insists Jeff Mayweather

No way imo. gotta be khan, canelo or manny, right? he says floyd can make 100 million no matter who he fights

And as usual the idiot fans pay for it, it's 120-108 non-contact sparring then they will cry boxing is boring and dead.

Comment

fight a real top WW who actually has some speed or GGG then il pay to watch
      DG? hell no

Comment

If Floyd comes back & fights Garcia & gets $100,000,000+ for it more power to him, but someone will be losing money on that exchange for sure. Based on my primitive PPV math they would need ~2M buys just to break even (assuming the opponent is making millions & not tens of millions himself). Granted Floyd is the only common name among the 3 fights in boxing history that have reached 2M+ buys, but who's he supposed to fight to do that a 4th time? Manny & Canelo are probably the only two guys who helped Floyd do it previously. And it seems like Manny will be off the table in a week & with the lack of competition the first time with Canelo who knows if that can even do similar numbers as the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          And as usual the idiot fans pay for it, it's 120-108 non-contact sparring then they will cry boxing is boring and dead.
          I'm an idiot because I'd pay for it.

I think a 40 year old Floyd with a year lay off doesn't shut out Danny.

Comment

TBE 50 brought to you by CBS

Comment

Still haven't even watched Floyd vs Berto, no way i'd tune in for another mismatch. Although Floyd has lost some reflexes and speed he is still levels above Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Still haven't even watched Floyd vs Berto, no way i'd tune in for another mismatch. Although Floyd has lost some reflexes and speed he is still levels above Garcia
                Given the problems Danny had with Herrera and then Peterson doing an imitation of a boxer, it's hard to see any argument for him here.

Comment

It's cash out time for Danny Garcia.

Comment

This is BS!!! Floyd said he'd fight Karim Mayfield, now he's ducking........

Comment

Working...
                    X