GGG Confirm London fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG Confirm London fight

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...lympic-stadium

That sounds like a big maybe many months from now. It would be great if he could knock out Saunders at the end of the year and collect a new belt. I will believe Saunders will fight him when the fight is officially announced. Knocking out Eubanks would not be as good because he already lost to Saunders.

Comment

The greatest of all time. The impact Gennady has left on boxing will never be equalled. There has never been a more feared and avoided athlete in the history of sports.

Comment

well its got to be sometime before August. The Premier League will be starting in August with West Ham using the olympic stadium from then, no way they will allow any other events to mess up the pitch during the season, and they will need a bit of time to prepare it for the football season, so it probably rules out July. If it happens, i'd guess around June or very early July at a push.

Upton Park won't be used any more though so it could be there any time.
        Last edited by deathofaclown; 01-28-2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I hope this fight does come off. Saunders is pretty crafty but GGG takes him for sure and picks up another of the belts. However, the Canelo fight is way more interesting.

Comment

GGG beats Saunders and probably Eubank but he could get knocked out by Degale. I can't see him having much of a chance in that fight, the style match and size advantage is all in Degale's favour, it could be a virtual mismatch.

Comment

Who is he going to fight to generate interest? His Team are trying I would give them that, he was at West Ham game this week but unless he fights Degale at 168 I don't see him wasting his time with another bum from 160.

Comment

Man I would love to see Golovkin fight over here, make it happen pls

Comment

Working...
                X