Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

all you short little manlets 5'7 and under need to stop being jealous of us big guys.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dachillinvillin View Post
    Ok so im 6 foot 4 and 255lbs. Every time I go out with a group of friends to a bar or anywhere out in public really for that matter, I always get approached by some 5 foot 4-5 foot 7 guy who weighs around 120-170 who will always tell me how much he weighs and ask me how much I weigh randomly. Or whenever I meet a friend of a friend who is small in stature they will always at some point in the night ask me how much I weigh and my height. They will always ask if im like 180 or 190 pounds. 65lbs-75lbs off of my 255lbs. Then when I tell them they are wrong they will say really??? are you serious??? in a pissed off manner and get upset lol. WTF Is wrong with you jealous little guys. Every person of normal size always guesses me to be heavier/taller then I am. Its always these little boy sized guys who hate us tall big guys. I know we make you small guys feel inferior and feminine but don't hate us for that.
    This might be the most insecure post i've ever read here. If you think being tall and 255 is gonna save you when you get your legs taken out from under you and your on your back, you'll be no bigger than any of these short guys you speak of...

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      I am 6 foot 10 inches! No make that 6 foot 11 inches. No wait, 6 foot 17 inches! 670 pounds of solid muscle!

Because people really believe what we claim here.
      I didn't know Nicolay Valuev posted here. And he doesn't even have a Russian accent, weird

Comment

This ****** again.

KING MEAT is 4'11 and I bet he'd spark you out.

Comment

i'd put my money on dinner jacket frog & charle z...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            I will fold you like a cheap lawnchair.

Mother****er DO YOU READ ME?.
            Herman for the win!

Comment

there're "post your picture" thread also "post your shirtless selfie" thread. post there so we can jackoff, ass pic would be nice.

Comment

Ok so im 6 foot 4 and 255lbs. Every time I go out with a group of friends to a bar or anywhere out in public really for that matter, I always get approached by some 5 foot 4-5 foot 7 guy who weighs around 120-170 who will always tell me how much he weighs and ask me how much I weigh randomly. Or whenever I meet a friend of a friend who is small in stature they will always at some point in the night ask me how much I weigh and my height. They will always ask if im like 180 or 190 pounds. 65lbs-75lbs off of my 255lbs. Then when I tell them they are wrong they will say really??? are you serious??? in a pissed off manner and get upset lol. WTF Is wrong with you jealous little guys. Every person of normal size always guesses me to be heavier/taller then I am. Its always these little boy sized guys who hate us tall big guys. I know we make you small guys feel inferior and feminine but don't hate us for that.
                This happened

Comment

lol.. there are some guys out there with serious napoleon complexes for sure but for the most part people come to terms with their flaws at some point. that said im very happy to be 6'4 and hung accordingly myself.

Comment

Negged phaggot.

This isn't MISC.

Comment

Ok so im 6 foot 4 and 255lbs. EVERY TIME I go out with a group of friends to a bar or anywhere out in public really for that matter, I always get approached by some 5 foot 4-5 foot 7 guy who weighs around 120-170 who will always tell me how much he weighs and ask me how much I weigh randomly. Or whenever I meet a friend of a friend who is small in stature they will always at some point in the night ask me how much I weigh and my height. They will always ask if im like 180 or 190 pounds. 65lbs-75lbs off of my 255lbs. Then when I tell them they are wrong they will say really??? are you serious??? in a pissed off manner and get upset lol. WTF Is wrong with you jealous little guys. Every person of normal size always guesses me to be heavier/taller then I am. Its always these little boy sized guys who hate us tall big guys. I know we make you small guys feel inferior and feminine but don't hate us for that.

this guy

Comment

Working...
                      X