Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Lara beats Canelo, does he get Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Lara can beat Canelo then he absolutely becomes an attractive option for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
      why? serg fights a weight class above him and is looking for money fights against the likes of canelo. martinez-GGG brings way more cash then serg-lara
      Lara is with GBP and I think they will offer more cash to Martinez, A-side billing, and helps be the one making demands.

I don't mind GGG though

Comment

You would think so considering its going to be on PPV. But i think floyd will fight khan-luis winner or maybe someone like danny or someone like that. He doesn't really like fighting 154 ponders unless there is a really big paycheck on the line (Oscar, Canelo, Cotto)

Comment

Originally posted by fish262 View Post
          You would think so considering its going to be on PPV. But i think floyd will fight khan-luis winner or maybe someone like danny or someone like that. He doesn't really like fighting 154 ponders unless there is a really big paycheck on the line (Oscar, Canelo, Cotto)

I honestly think floyd chose the right opponent in maidana and will do so again with lara, IF he gets past conelo. A win over conelo is FAR more impressive than a win over luis. Floyd is no dummy, he wants the guy in the ring that people think have a chance of beating him. Lara is a legit threat if he hurts conelo.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            If Lara can beat Canelo then he absolutely becomes an attractive option for Floyd.
            I can't think of a better opponent, khan needs to prove himself at welter, beat a porter or thurman. Until then, i'm not interested in a khan fight.

Comment

Over looking Canelo I see. Talking like it's a foregone conclusion. Let's remember this.

Comment

Originally posted by lakematter75 View Post
                I honestly think floyd chose the right opponent in maidana and will do so again with lara, IF he gets past conelo. A win over conelo is FAR more impressive than a win over luis. Floyd is no dummy, he wants the guy in the ring that people think have a chance of beating him. Lara is a legit threat if he hurts conelo.
                Yes he want a guy in the ring that people think can beat him, but not a guy that can actually beat him. If Khan beats Luis, then thats enough incentive for people to think he can beat floyd. Remember people already thought khan had a shot because of his "speed".

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                  Over looking Canelo I see. Talking like it's a foregone conclusion. Let's remember this.
                  I capitolized IF lara can get past canelo, what do you want?

Comment

Originally posted by fish262 View Post
                    Yes he want a guy in the ring that people think can beat him, but not a guy that can actually beat him. If Khan beats Luis, then thats enough incentive for people to think he can beat floyd. Remember people already thought khan had a shot because of his "speed".

I'm a floyd fan (and a pac fan) and I never bought the speed theory, but I know alot of people did. It's all about the fan base....but then there's maidana, not a mexican and not necessarily a household name. Khan is obviously the bigger name, that has to say something.

Comment

Will he? Doubt it. Shoulda he? Probably. But also Lara is July and Floyd is in September so note nought turn around for lara

Comment

Working...
                      X