Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is David Haye a *****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at that old man's face change from a smile to visible shock when the slap lands.

Germans just can't deal with the thug life.

Lennox a G.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
      Careful, Mormeck is Haye's biggest win.
      I've never bigged up Haye's record though, so doesn't really matter. And what did Mormeck do to deserve his fight against Wlad?

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
      The street style? Haha.
      Chisora is a punk ass who can't behave himself under pressure. Del boy himself admitted he was a punk, and he's gone to counseling since.

And that Haye bust up was a set up, don't be so naive.
      Yeah because hitting his own trainer with a tri-pod would make sense.

Dumba$$.

Comment

No man who has ever stepped into a boxing ring is a coward.

With that said, I don't think Joe Frazier would have given up during a world title fight because of an injured pinky toe.

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
          With that said, I don't think Joe Frazier would have given up during a world title fight because of an injured pinky toe.
          That's just pride and bravado talking mate.

Comment

I don't get the disrecpect at times.

I understand some of it, but he was the undisputed main man at CW, unified the main titles. Then won a HW title.

Fair enough, he was disgraceful against Wladimir, but what about all his fights before that?

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post

Look at that old man's face change from a smile to visible shock when the slap lands.

Germans just can't deal with the thug life.

Lennox a G.
              Chisora practicing the street style, sooo cool

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Should fight either Fury or Price, as he wont fight both of them. Fury and Haye would be a good fight for the build up alone. Gypsy talker and brash bermondsey boy.

If Haye beats Fury then he is worthy to rematch a klitscho. And if Fury wins, he is deserving of a klitscho.
                what!! what exactly has fury done other than relinquish his british and commonwealth titles to avoid a fight with price???????? rather than fight price that pikie went and fought rogan for the irish title!!!!!! i mean c'mon!!!!!!!!!

haye doesnt deserve a rematch with wlad, that much is for sure. but he does deserve a fight with vitali because boente told him to fight chisora and the winner gets a fight, but not only that, haye is clearly the best fighter in the division outside the klitschkos.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  what!! what exactly has fury done other than relinquish his british and commonwealth titles to avoid a fight with price???????? rather than fight price that pikie went and fought rogan for the irish title!!!!!! i mean c'mon!!!!!!!!!

haye doesnt deserve a rematch with wlad, that much is for sure. but he does deserve a fight with vitali because boente told him to fight chisora and the winner gets a fight, but not only that, haye is clearly the best fighter in the division outside the klitschkos.
                  based on what?

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                    based on what?
                    based on the fact that the division is that poor, he is better than everybody else. based on the fact that he is 1 of the very few heavies that isnt actually fat. based on the fact the he is a 2 weight world champion?

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                      based on the fact that the division is that poor, he is better than everybody else. based on the fact that he is 1 of the very few heavies that isnt actually fat. based on the fact the he is a 2 weight world champion?
                      nah... he didn't prove himself worthy. Vitali won't fight him, so he might as well hang em up or fight himself back in the line. His big mouth alone won't get him any further man
                      Last edited by Weltschmerz; 01-30-2013, 01:34 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Working...
                      X