Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else hold absolutely no interest in alcoholic beverages?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is smoking weed fun - have never touched any narcotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Da fuk is going on in this thread?

This is some lame ass shi t. At least talk about something interestijg if you're gonna be boring as a 4th grade party.

By all means, enjoy your church retreats and Magic the Gathering. But we dont care to hear sbout this shi t at all.
      Youre sounding like really hard core right now bruh, really cool like one of those guys that every one wants to be friends with

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        I only drank one beer last weekend. I have a hiatal hernia in my stomach and sometimes it acts up with pain and nausea. The break did me good, I can now drink again. However, I am gonna have to limit getting drunk because alcohol will irritate my condition. But I cannot give up drinking completely.
        Simple solution....use an enema

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
          Youre sounding like really hard core right now bruh, really cool like one of those guys that every one wants to be friends with
          that being said ... you sound really hardcore anti drinking ... like one of those donkeys that says they don't need alcohol "to have fun" but never have an interesting story to back it up

Just do what u want and don't worry about what anyone else does ... no need to judge ur coworker bc they interrogated ur weirdness
          Last edited by -Mustang-; 12-09-2012, 05:25 PM.

Comment

i don't enjoy boozing all that much, but i need it to keep my social neuroses at bay. generally prefer to just get coked up, though.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
              that being said ... you sound really hardcore anti drinking ... like one of those donkeys that says they don't need alcohol "to have fun" but never have an interesting story to back it up

Just do what u want and don't worry about what anyone else does ... no need to judge ur coworker bc they interrogated ur weirdness
              Hes str8 edge

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post

K bruh i wont do that no more from now on

Comment

people who treat drinking as a sport, now those people get my goat. "i just downed nine pints of stella and i don't even feel drunk!" he gloats as he sways precariously on his barstool. get out my face you ****.

Comment

I drank like 4 non-alcoholic beers tonight. It's pretty strange to drink 4 beers and be absolutely as a sober as can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                      Ball Licker got slammed...

Comment

Working...
                      X