Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The truth behind recent fight demands for the P4P CHAMP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth behind recent fight demands for the P4P CHAMP!

Ever since Mayweather has risen to the top, dismantling one top opponant after another he has developed die hard haters. His skill level matched by his boasting charater that he created has developed boxing fans into two catorgories. Those to catorgries are those that love him and those that hate him. There is no down the middle. Mayweather started his pro career at Super Featherweight. What part of this dont you guys get, is beyond me. Mayweather is a little guy fighting levels above his natural weight class. His skill level is superior to all other boxers in every weight class. That should not mean he should just give away all of his natural abilites. Mayweather walks around at 152 when not in serious training. Martinez,Canelo and cotto walks around 180 pounds maybe even more. They should focus on cleaning out thier divison before even thinking about another. There are to many fights in Jr Middleweight and middleweight to be only callng out a blown up lightweight in Mayweather. Mayweather vs Pac,Berto,Robert Guerrero,Bradley,Cotto2Josesito Lopez, Devon Alexander,or Kell Brook are all good well matched fights. Anyone over 147 weight class is to big and need to fight in thier weight class or go up to the next. If you are a true boxing fan,you would agree to all that is stated in this thread.

Martinez vs ,Gennady Gol,Kid Chocolate,Dmitry Pirog, Daniel Gealeovkin, or he could move up and challenge, Andre Ward, Carl Froch, or Arthur Abraham.

Canelo vs Austin Trout,Cotto,Cornelius Bundrage,Zaurbek Baysangurov,or Anthony Mundine, or he could move up and challenge Martinez,Gennady GolKid Chocolate,Dmitry Pirog, or Daniel Gealeovkin.

Al of these fights would be huge and very competitive, If either should clean out ther weightclass then they will instantly make big dollars and become a star. They wont have to ride Mayweathers coat tail if they pay thier dues like he did. It took years of whipping azz and talking **** to become the highest paid athelete on the planet and in history of all sports. These guys want the reward without the risk and hard work/dedication. All Facts!!!! Deal with it!

Tell the truth behind being a flowmo

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      Oh good you found it. I was beggining to worry you lost your flowmo way and would lose the opportunity to bash.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        Ok im waiting for the truth. Whats its like to always wanna talk about floyd?

Comment

I am not a Floyd fan,i appreciate his skill set and think he is a great fighter,but i do not understand why there are several threads about a man who is inactive and hardly any on all the upcoming fights tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
            I am not a Floyd fan,i appreciate his skill set and think he is a great fighter,but i do not understand why there are several threads about a man who is inactive and hardly any on all the upcoming fights tomorrow.
            been saying that but they pop up like weeds. The latest in disguise of a debate but its just a bashing thread. There is a Mares/moreno thread that just started which i think will be a great fight. Mares is legit but i think Moreno slickness will be the difference. If Mares can bang the body and slow Moreno down then itll be interesting. But i see Moreno showing he is in thr elite class but thats why they fight

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
              Its because he is MR HBO. He is the one that saved and carried boxing throughut a rotten heavyweight era.ts because hes the most skilled fighter since Ali. Its because Martinez, the ghost, pac and Saul can't stop talking about him and challening him.Its because he is undefeated. Etc etc!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                been saying that but they pop up like weeds. The latest in disguise of a debate but its just a bashing thread. There is a Mares/moreno thread that just started which i think will be a great fight. Mares is legit but i think Moreno slickness will be the difference. If Mares can bang the body and slow Moreno down then itll be interesting. But i see Moreno showing he is in thr elite class but thats why they fight
                I think moreno will pull it out in by UD,i'd like to see Donaire fight the winner next year.

Comment

Floyd possibly might be the most skilled. But hes not the best fighter, that is reserved for people who fight.

Floyd wont use those so called skills and challenge himself, wont drain sergio and fight him even. Try asking why dont Pac fight Sergio i have heard and Pacs even smaller than Floyd.

Pac gets discredited for fighing Margarito whos 3 divisions bigger. Most people would just be greatful if Floyd fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post

Oh good you found it. I was beggining to worry you lost your flowmo way and would lose the opportunity to bash.
                    You'd have to ask Saul,Martinez or Robert gurerro.

Comment

Working...
                    X