Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If senior and junior didnt reconcile.....would PAc v.s. PBF have happened already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If senior and junior didnt reconcile.....would PAc v.s. PBF have happened already?

i think it would have............your thoughts???........i know both have immense ego and ball lickers...................but i really believe floyd senior is the reason why this event didnt push through..............

It's the whole Mayweathers family.

Sr. = My son is not going to fight Manny Pacquiao

Uncle = We know he's on something and we're going to find out when the doctor test him.

Jr. = take the test and we'll fight.

After Manny agreed to the test = Jr. = I don't have the urge to fight.

Comment

im as happy as the next *****...........juniors back in daddys arms..........but fuk..........what a price to pay for us..........boxing fans..........LOL

Comment

floyd could have wished that there will be a time machine (back to the future) and reverse what is happening now... then everybody could already have an answer to the thread's question...

Comment

i don't think one has anything to do with the other. floyd's just lost his ****.
          Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 09-18-2010, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Senior numerous times said he wont allow baby Floyd to fight A or B level southpaws.

Comment

you *******s are ****ing idiots. there is no way around that

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                i think it would have............your thoughts???........i know both have immense ego and ball lickers...................but i really believe floyd senior is the reason why this event didnt push through..............

floyd sr. was definitely the one that planted the fear of pac & steroids into floyd JR's feeble little mind.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  says the guy who was having japanese girlfriend hallucinations who couldnt figure out how many years are in a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post

there is no way around Floyd finding his nuts to fight? i agree

Comment

Working...
                    X