Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's get this straight. Pacquiao doesn't care about MONEY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't be naive, man. Everyone cares about money no matter how rich they are. Pacquiao especially is at least as big a diva as Mayweather.

Comment

he is already a billionaire in philippine peso which means he can buy his own island, a fleat of jumbo jets, a palace the size of buckingham palace. thats what these *****s dont understand. and why u guys ae ignorant when u argue about him declining the fight because of money.

Comment

I think pac's actually a billionaire already in PI.

Comment

pacquiao do care about the money...its his pride and other bull****s that keeping him from bending over from mayweather demands before..im happy that he finally gave in to mayweather demands on OST and hopefully mayweather wont make another demands which will make the negotiation impossible. i just want the fight to happen.. to tired with all the bull**** from each sides.

Comment

His advisers will tell him how to do more profit, either fighting Floyd or a couple of other winnable fights. Pac doesn't dictate where his career goes, his management does. The Pac camp in the past has threatened to pull out of a match cause of money issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
              Pacquiao has hundreds of millions in the bank. I mean 40 million isn't really a big deal to him, it's not life changing money for him, he's got enough already and can easily make money from other things with just his name alone. I know it's alot of money to us guys here well most but it's really not alot for a man with hundreds of millions in the bank already, he doesn't need it.. Us guys here look at 40 million as a huge amount but think about it, for a guy like pacquiao he will never be short of money, it's really not an issue for him looking at it from pacquiao's perspective, it seems many are acting like it's life changing money for him it's NOT.

Pacquiao just doesn't want Mayweather to walk all over him and call the shots, i cant really blame the guy. I certainly wouldn't like to get walked all over without having getting your own say on the matter, it's just human nature not to get bossed around.

I hope the fight happens but i just had to say this, think about it guys for a man of pacquiaos calibre 40 million is not ALOT. He could easily retire now and live a wealthy life without or with the extra 40 million, it's not that big of a deal.
              Man be real.The fights between Pacquiao & Hatton and also DelaHoya nearly broke down because of the cash split then you claim Pacquiao doesnt care about money?

Comment

Pacquiao has hundreds of millions in the bank. I mean 40 million isn't really a big deal to him, it's not life changing money for him, he's got enough already and can easily make money from other things with just his name alone. I know it's alot of money to us guys here well most but it's really not alot for a man with hundreds of millions in the bank already, he doesn't need it.. Us guys here look at 40 million as a huge amount but think about it, for a guy like pacquiao he will never be short of money, it's really not an issue for him looking at it from pacquiao's perspective, it seems many are acting like it's life changing money for him it's NOT.

Pacquiao just doesn't want Mayweather to walk all over him and call the shots, i cant really blame the guy. I certainly wouldn't like to get walked all over without having getting your own say on the matter, it's just human nature not to get bossed around.

I hope the fight happens but i just had to say this, think about it guys for a man of pacquiaos calibre 40 million is not ALOT. He could easily retire now and live a wealthy life without or with the extra 40 million, it's not that big of a deal.
                of course pac cares about money, but that's not the only factor in his though process. for most of you mofos... its 50% *****, 50% money, and the money is just to get more *****. for pac its 30% money, 30% honor, 30% pride. you can't judge pac based on your level of greed and lust. pac conducts his business based on his own paradigm

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                  Man be real.The fights between Pacquiao & Hatton and also DelaHoya nearly broke down because of the cash split then you claim Pacquiao doesnt care about money?
                  don't you get it? there was considerable cash on the table. but pac was willing to walk from it because he felt disrespected. that proves that its not all about money with pac. pac isn't a sellout.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                    Pacquiao is a worth a huge sum of money in his country. He isn't really that fussed.. He wants respect and prefers not be walked all over by Mayweather. If he really cared that much about he'd be saying 'OK i dont give two ****s about the test, all i want is the money win or lose, let's do it' the fight would of been sealed by now imo. Pacquiao doesn't want to be bitched around, Period.

Comment

Pacquiao is a worth a huge sum of money in his country. He isn't really that fussed.. He wants respect and prefers not be walked all over by Mayweather. If he really cared that much about he'd be saying 'OK i dont give two ****s about the test, all i want is the money win or lose, let's do it' the fight would of been sealed by now imo. Pacquiao doesn't want to be bitched around, Period.
                      Pac told you this himself?

Comment

Working...
                      X