Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chinese have built a shopping mall with a special parking lot for women drivers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I go to China Please?! I am lucky if Maine will give my girlfriend a place to park based on her past.......All she did was hit a padestrian when he was adjusting his backpiece.

Comment

Three feet wider than "normal" spaces, and they have attendants helping them park their cars into these spaces...really?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
        3 feet wider or 1 meter.

Whoops, thanks for spotting that out

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
            Three feet wider than "normal" spaces, and they have attendants helping them park their cars into these spaces...really?
            Aye mate. Thats the kind of service we don't get in the good ole' USA of A anymore.

China's looking better every day, lol..

Comment

damn china is gonna run us into the ground with good ideas like this

Comment

I will park there and chat up some 4 foot women

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
                  Aye mate. Thats the kind of service we don't get in the good ole' USA of A anymore.

China's looking better every day, lol..
                  I hope the chickies are greatful. That ****e right thur is convenience!

In this case, I'd say convenience overrides a hint of sexism.

Comment

Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
                    I hope the chickies are greatful. That ****e right thur is convenience!

In this case, I'd say convenience overrides a hint of sexism.
                    but here in the states we are all equal remember?

If Obama is going to turn us to Communism the right way we cant treat anyone any different.

In that case our new "health system" would have to take special care of women because they menstrate....oh wait it does.

**** our Government

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
                      but here in the states we are all equal remember?

If Obama is going to turn us to Communism the right way we cant treat anyone any different.

In that case our new "health system" would have to take special care of women because they menstrate....oh wait it does.

**** our Government
                      America has been thoroughly pussified. Literally.

I wonder what the great Willie Nelson thinks about this?....

Comment

Working...
                      X