Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Zelenoff accept Versatile's boxing challenge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was 2 years ago also Charlie, with my old trainer(RIP) I've been with Jesse for a year and he changed some things up with me. Me seeing these old videos make me laugh because I'm no longer that sloppy and I rely on my jab for all and everything. I wasn't like that before in these videos. I've had former world champion sparring and former title holder sparring after all those videos.

I mean I'm not tooting my horn but I'm no longer sloppy as you see in those videos. It was my work that HAD a hold of me. I plan within 2 months to buy 500 dollars worth of boxing gear so after Kid Thunder you can still fight me. Also in those videos I don't really rely on my left hook but I see that's where the most power is when I hit ppl with it.

I would LOVE to fight you Charlie just so if I beat you(Which isn't a guarantee because anything can happen in the ring) I'll throw it all over Youtube, Myspace, Facebook, whatever other social networks. No promises though.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
      dude i hope u get to fight this arsehole cos i tell you id love to. But dont make it quick tho show him what its like to be in a real fight give him a few rounds of brutal body shots after all hes a "body boxer" then he might make a rap about it how he took the punishment lol
      I seriously don't think he'd get through even one round of brutal body shots. He spat his mouthpiece three times against Hartley. Imagine what Corey will do. Charlie will literally **** himself and run home.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
        This was 2 years ago also Charlie, with my old trainer(RIP) I've been with Jesse for a year and he changed some things up with me. Me seeing these old videos make me laugh because I'm no longer that sloppy and I rely on my jab for all and everything. I wasn't like that before in these videos. I've had former world champion sparring and former title holder sparring after all those videos.

I mean I'm not tooting my horn but I'm no longer sloppy as you see in those videos. It was my work that HAD a hold of me. I plan within 2 months to buy 500 dollars worth of boxing gear so after Kid Thunder you can still fight me. Also in those videos I don't really rely on my left hook but I see that's where the most power is when I hit ppl with it.

I would LOVE to fight you Charlie just so if I beat you(Which isn't a guarantee because anything can happen in the ring) I'll throw it all over Youtube, Myspace, Facebook, whatever other social networks. No promises though.
        versi > go here > http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=250949

Comment

Corey, did you see Z's thread to you yet?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            Corey, did you see Z's thread to you yet?
            No... I just got home from work.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
              No... I just got home from work.
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=250919

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                I seriously don't think he'd get through even one round of brutal body shots. He spat his mouthpiece three times against Hartley. Imagine what Corey will do. Charlie will literally **** himself and run home.
                good point lol just wishfull thinking really m8

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I had forgotten that Vers was a boxer. It could be due to the fact that he's modest and doesn't boast like Zelenoff. Anyways, I've seen vids of both fighters and would have to go with Vers by UD...
                  unanimous destruction???

Comment

Originally posted by Ramamaiden View Post
                    unanimous destruction???
                    ultimate destruction lol it will be like when bush sent troops to iraq and sadam was like yeah were gonna fuk him up and wasnt it like 3 days of somthin stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
                      ultimate destruction lol it will be like when bush sent troops to iraq and sadam was like yeah were gonna fuk him up and wasnt it like 3 days of somthin stupid
                      Makes sense....

Good luck bro, both of yous.

Comment

Working...
                      X