No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua vs Charles Martin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Fury will take that belt, and AJ's soul in a bloodbath.
    Fury is unlikely to fight like he did 3 years ago ever again. So I don't see any bloodbaths happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
      this statement is 100% correct he will fight bums !!! joseph parker is better than all these guys he will be avoided.
      I dunno about Parker but I really hope AJ gets in a fight against Jennings at some point this year.

Comment

• that was by far the best i've seen from joshua. good jab, handspeed and counterpunching

Comment

• Anthony Joshua lifts the car to get the ball for a kid!

Anthony Joshua lifts the car to get the ball for a kid!

Comment

• I don't see how anyone can call Joshua a hypejob. He looks very promising. Martin was way out of his league. Joshua set up beautiful shots from the very beginning of the fight. He has power and good speed. The heavyweight division is looking very interesting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
              I don't see how anyone can call Joshua a hypejob. He looks very promising. Martin was way out of his league. Joshua set up beautiful shots from the very beginning of the fight. He has power and good speed. The heavyweight division is looking very interesting right now.
              I don't think he is a hype job but I REALLY have concerns about how Hearn will handle him. But then again ppv will force competitive fights or atleast it should. I really hope Hearn doesn't put Joshua in with weak guys. I think one of Joshua's next opponents will be Briggs, chisora, Chagaev, or Browne. Those are names Hearn could spin to be "competitive"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody8804 View Post
                I don't think he is a hype job but I REALLY have concerns about how Hearn will handle him. But then again ppv will force competitive fights or atleast it should. I really hope Hearn doesn't put Joshua in with weak guys. I think one of Joshua's next opponents will be Briggs, chisora, Chagaev, or Browne. Those are names Hearn could spin to be "competitive"
                They are all a step up from Martin and offer a minimum risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by ianjamsie View Post
                  They are all a step up from Martin and offer a minimum risk.
                  If they are a step up from Martin is debatable and they are minimum risk. I have two big problems with Hearn making these type fights. He wants Joshua on ppv and Joshua is now IBF champ. Sink or swim time now that he has the IBF belt. The safe fight days are over or atleast should be

Comment

• Joshua better be doing his roadwork if he's going to fight Fury, because Fury will spend 12 rounds running and hugging and trying to score cheap jabs on the break etc

Comment

• Called it, Martin was a step down from Whyte. I still dont think Joshua is great though, big and strong and clearly has power but is very stiff. He's probably the best of a bad bunch.

I could see him doing something very similar to Wilder if they fought (another hype job). But he needs to stay away from Haye - someone with power and speed like Haye is all wrong for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X