No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Antonio Margarito, Jorge Paez Jr. Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlando Cruz releasing a video soon:

"Hi Margarito, you're being irresponsible. You're not eye candy any more but I'll still be your star pupil. Every time I see you I still get double vision. I know you think i'm corny but I think you're cornea. I hope we see eye to eye on this. Let's adopt a child together and call her Iris."

Comment

That eye doe.....

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
        Yes!!! He's back because you haters need him.. So you can point the finger and say that's the bad guy!!!

War Tony!!!!
        What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of ****in' *******s. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your ****in' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
          Yes!!! He's back because you haters need him.. So you can point the finger and say that's the bad guy!!!

War Tony!!!!
          Are we quoting Scarface lines now?

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            The eye in the third pic. Daaamn.

I forgot he was fighting though but man dude stays in tremendous shape looks like he never left. Criticism aside he's got a never ending tank and he must work his ass off and go to unreal lengths for that kind of stamina and toughness. Can't hate on his work ethic
            Yea that eye is jacked. Im convinced its a glass eye.

But yea no matter what anybody says Tony always stays in crazy tremendous shape. He must go into another world mentally when he trains because dude never gets tired in the ring no matter how hard he fights. You do got to respect that part of him no matter what.

BTW Paez looks like the Mexican Bob Marley with that hat he is wearing.

Comment

El Tornado is Back! great scrap! it takes balls to make a return in his condition (the eye issue) wishing both fighters the best of luck, Saludos ala gente de Tijuana 15, 8, & 2 enterado seÑores linea .7.1.4 ala orden frontera! 5. 57. 91
              nos vemos en 32.

Comment

It's going to be cool when Margarito gets to play a Bond villain.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout213 View Post
                  maybe david reid could make a comeback on the undercard
                  Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  I'm pretty sure that's all he sees with that eye, shadows.
                  Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  Orlando Cruz releasing a video soon:

"Hi Margarito, you're being irresponsible. You're not eye candy any more but I'll still be your star pupil. Every time I see you I still get double vision. I know you think i'm corny but I think you're cornea. I hope we see eye to eye on this. Let's adopt a child together and call her Iris."

Hahahaha!

I sincerely think that Marg still has a chance against good level opposition. Not top level, I don't think, but he should still find some success. He's got a good beard, good power, but, well, we'll see...

Comment

If Marg looks like garbage in this fight, I imagine they will feed him to the prospect Ocampo, who just whooped Paez a couple months ago.

Comment

welcome back tony we've missed you!

Comment

Working...
                      X