No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: "Floyd Mayweather would beat Gennady Golovkin"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
    Its' not difficult to figure out. GGG would be willing to kill himself to make 154 In order to get a shot at Floyd due to the fact that his credibility and place In history would be secured with a win. After all, he would be beating TBE, right? There Is no need to bet good money on Floyd beating GGG at 154 because

1. He would get knocked out at this stage In his career
    2. He will not fight him period.
    Agree with your remark up until the bet on Floyd , I wouldnt bet good money (amount) on Floyd to win until I seen how GGG looked on the scale , if I thought he had trouble with the weight and it hurt him Id bet big on the Cotto Canelo Floyd , not the one today he is done for mine , sure Floyd can beat a lot of fighters right now but its not near the Floyd of years ago and everybody has a point that will break them no way Id bet on Floyd to win now , but I think he would win if GGG struggled with the weight , but I wouldnt bet on it

Lets not kid ourselves this fight is not about boxing because as far as boxers go if they weighed the same and both prime Floyd would own GGG it would be a shut out and a very frustrated Gennady , for fans this is all about matchmaking and handicaps , lets get Floyd beat at all costs forget the handicaps when its Floyd they dont matter in fan world , then on the next thread the same people are justifying GGG not going to 168 for Ward , thats why I had a shot at Manny fighting GGG , its because of the double standard .

Comment

Working...
    X