Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best city in the world to live in?....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    I never really recognize any accent from any Bostonian I encountered, But people are nice though. Or perhaps I'm used to those accent or tone.

If you go to T.O. Go now I've got tickets for Stevenson Fight. I'll take you ( it seldom happen here, Boxing fights).
    Sounds good, I'll supply the condoms, you the beer??

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Sounds good, I'll supply the condoms, you the beer??
      I was hoping you supply your hairless Cat I'll supply the Rooster .

No Condom needed......We're Catholic....

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        I like that guys videos, I find them pretty accurate. I disagree with
        Him regarding tourists here though, it's nothing compared to European places. You can barely move in places like the old town in Prague. You'll never see that here.
        This guy is a moron. I only watched the 5 things you would hate. This can be said for any large city

Well duh , it's a huge ass city, there will be traffic and construction, it's expensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
          This guy is a moron. I only watched the 5 things you would hate. This can be said for any large city

Well duh , it's a huge ass city, there will be traffic and construction, it's expensive.
          Lol he was biggin up the city bro. He makes those videos for all the places he visits.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Lol he was biggin up the city bro. He makes those videos for all the places he visits.
            I got lazy LOL. I enjoy the city, especially the fine ass corporate women I see daily. Lord have mercy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
              I got lazy LOL. I enjoy the city, especially the fine ass corporate women I see daily. Lord have mercy.
              Lol if you watched the rest of it you'd see he drooled all over the Toronto, he loved it. I've seen him say much worse stuff about places such as budapest. I prefer the chicks in booty shorts all over the place but yes, the corporate broads can get it too lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                The Boston marathon is a joke.

London marathon, New York marathon and the rest is irrelevant.

Also Boston has a huge percentage of plastic paddies (fake yank Irishmen).

Boston also has garbage weather.

The accent is disgraceful.

And the people in that city supported and/or sympathised with the IRA.

In summary, Boston can go suck a bag of dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

Is that Joe Pesci when he was just a little turd?.

The weather is kinda weird this time. The trees seem to be dropping their leaves without showing off their autumn colors. Is it the same where you are?.

Comment

The weather is kinda weird this time. The trees seem to be dropping their leaves without showing off their autumn colors. Is it the same where you are?.
                    We've gotten a little color but are not in peak season just yet. I read that the foliage in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont has been delayed

Comment

The weather changed here so fast. It's kind of chilly and in single digits already.

Comment

Working...
                      X