Martinez explains why he's "motivated to beat up" Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez explains why he's "motivated to beat up" Cotto

http://www.clarin.com/deportes/Cotto...056494454.html

As posted before, one of the rasons was that Cotto turned away when Martinez wanted to say hi. But he also explains that he wanted to beat him since earlier, when during a TV presentation he saw Cotto acting rude towards the studio crew of a Mexican channel.
    He also says that he'd rather step aside when his time comes rather than have a younger boxer have him step back against the ropes, not only for himself, his pride and the actual pain of getting punched, but also because of his mother.
    Seems this is Martinez's last fight.

I used to respect Sergio but he is acting like a little *****. That was in 2008! Cotto had no ****ing idea who he was but im glad he is motivated so when Cotto taps that ass he has no excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
      http://www.clarin.com/deportes/Cotto...056494454.html

As posted before, one of the rasons was that Cotto turned away when Martinez wanted to say hi. But he also explains that he wanted to beat him since earlier, when during a TV presentation he saw Cotto acting rude towards the studio crew of a Mexican channel.
      He also says that he'd rather step aside when his time comes rather than have a younger boxer have him step back against the ropes, not only for himself, his pride and the actual pain of getting punched, but also because of his mother.
      Seems this is Martinez's last fight.
      I think Martinez is telling the truth. I used to like Cotto a lot but him being a poor sport at times kind of turned me off. Martinez just seems like a stand up guy.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
        I used to respect Sergio but he is acting like a little *****. That was in 2008! Cotto had no ****ing idea who he was but im glad he is motivated so when Cotto taps that ass he has no excuses.
        Cotto isnt exactly likeable. While Martinez is givng toys to kids for Christmas Cotto is slapping his wife around. I wouldnt be as confident about the fight either, Cotto being a much smaller, and less skillful boxer.

Comment

Cotto isnt exactly likeable. While Martinez is givng toys to kids for Christmas Cotto is slapping his wife around. I wouldnt be as confident about the fight either, Cotto being a much smaller, and less skillful boxer.

Comment

Aww... hey Ballerina, why don't you act that brave and manly against Golovkin? Clown coward. I hope Cotto beats the living **** out of Sergia.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Aww... hey Ballerina, why don't you act that brave and manly against Golovkin? Clown coward. I hope Cotto beats the living **** out of Sergia.
              GGG fighting someone we dont have to google up to see who the fuk he's fighting would be a good start.

Comment

sergio is the man... cotto is kind of a prick

Comment

You're getting your ass stomped Maravilla.

Comment

GGG fighting someone we dont have to google up to see who the fuk he's fighting would be a good start.
                    Who is he supposed to fight though?

Quillin ducks him. Murray ducks him. Sergio ducks him. Everybody and their grandma ducks him.

Comment

Working...
                    X