No announcement yet.

***Chief2ndzOnly!'s Official BBQ Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] ***Chief2ndzOnly!'s Official BBQ Thread***

That's right Lounge rats. This is my "Official" BBQ thread. Usually every weekend I take a day to put some ribs on the grill, and do my best to smoke them to perfection. It's just down right relaxing to me. I fire up the big boy grill, cut on my blues(provided by Pandora), and smoke up the neighborhood, with the sweet aroma of Mesquite. So I figured I'd create a thread so that we have a place to sit back, chill, grill, drink, smoke, and be marry. If you have little tricks to grilling or pics of your finished product that you want to disclose, this is the place to do it ya'll.

Next weekend I'll be taking out the 10 lb brisket, and slammin her up on the grill. Should take the better part of 6 hrs, which by then I should be completely "sauced".

Stay Grillin' My Friends, Stay Grillin'

George's is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      George's is gay.
      Sticking to the script I see PB. What do ya'll grill out there in the land of the gingers? Besides souls.

Comment

I see you live about 5 minutes away from me.

Don't be surprise if some random black dude comes by a snatches up some of that good q...lol

Comment

f#ckin sh#T do i want a grill. i live in a goddamn low rise :/

if i want to grill i have to go to my parents house, or bring my webber mini to the beach.

i make do with my stove, though. i can cook a steakhouse quality steak on my entry level GE stove. the place smokes up a bit, but the steaks are flipping legit.

grilling / smoking is a must with the ribs. you texas boys know what the f#ck you're doing down there when it comes to food.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Khalid View Post
            I see you live about 5 minutes away from me.

Don't be surprise if some random black dude comes by a snatches up some of that good q...lol
            Yezzir. Right off 1604. Anytime my brother. Im sittin back here with a down right nice breeze goin, and smoke lazily driftin out the stack on this grill smoker combo, sippin Crown and listenin to Wilson Pickett bruh. I only threw one slab on today, cause Mrs. Chief says I cook too much.

But I do have some porkchops smoking too, and Imma throw some links on in a few.

Tryin to make sure this smoke ring on the ribs is thorough mah homie. They been smoking since 9am.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              f#ckin sh#T do i want a grill. i live in a goddamn low rise :/

if i want to grill i have to go to my parents house, or bring my webber mini to the beach.

i make do with my stove, though. i can cook a steakhouse quality steak on my entry level GE stove. the place smokes up a bit, but the steaks are flipping legit.

grilling / smoking is a must with the ribs. you texas boys know what the f#ck you're doing down there when it comes to food.
              That's whats up NE mah homie. We do what we can. Im tryin to get on that master griller level though. After these hoes smoke another 2 hrs, Imma put um in a Texas crutch for a hour so they fall off the bones. WooooWeeee!!!!!!

Comment

Chief, my homey!

Lemme get one rib!

Comment

Im closing this thread because I cant afford to grill. Did you think about that?

Comment

How do you do pulled pork?.

Comment

Working...
                    X