Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Vitali Slowed Down, I Can Knock Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haye doesn't deserve this match. he hasn't beat any1.

Comment

Part of me wants to see Haye/Vitali because that's the only shot we have at getting an undisputed champion. I don't think Haye deserves the fight, but he's one of the more competitive options available.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        How despicable.
        ¨^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        This.

Vitali would probably still beat Haye, but even if Haye won where´s the glory in that? Big bro will be 42 this year and time he can´t beat. Vitali is my favourite HW ever, but the fact is he´s past his prime and should now focus on politics. - Maybe Haye should call out Ali..

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
          Wlad is not interested in a rematch. Emanuel Steward admitted they were hoping for Chisora to take out Haye once and for all. Wlad was on defensive edge the entire night againstHaye and doesnt want to go through that again if he doesnt have to.

Wlad needs to be FORCED into a rematch and the best way Haye can do that is by destroying the old man.
          You don't know anything. It was a defensive fight with both men not letting their hands go. Tactical. Haye wouldn't want to fight Wlad again, because he can't beat Wlad. He's too small, and Wlad's just as fast as Haye weighing 40 lbs more. Wlad won't be forced into anything, and Vitali would KO Haye.
          Last edited by Weltschmerz; 01-13-2013, 02:57 PM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            Exactly as I assumed.

Haye just described Valuev fight. He would run around being much faster in the ring and hoping Vitali will run into something big.

It would be a very boring fight - Valuev-Haye all over again with difference Vitali would land enough for closer UD.

I would really prefer to see Fury instead. I guarantee it would be a better fight.
            If you honestly think a fight with Vitali and Haye would look exactly the same as the fight with Valuev and Haye then you are an idiot. Vitali fights nothing like Valuev and will be trying to take Haye's head off. It will be a guns-blazing tear-up, and I think the first big punch that lands will finish it. I can see Haye getting KO'ed, but I can also see Vitali getting spread out as well. Vitali will give Haye the openings he needs to get past the height and reach advantages, which Wlad didn't. I honestly don't ever see a fight with Wlad and Haye turning out any differently than the first fight, however.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
              If you honestly think a fight with Vitali and Haye would look exactly the same as the fight with Valuev and Haye then you are an idiot. Vitali fights nothing like Valuev and will be trying to take Haye's head off. It will be a guns-blazing tear-up, and I think the first big punch that lands will finish it. I can see Haye getting KO'ed, but I can also see Vitali getting spread out as well. Vitali will give Haye the openings he needs to get past the height and reach advantages, which Wlad didn't. I honestly don't ever see a fight with Wlad and Haye turning out any differently than the first fight, however.
              Vitali coming to 'take Haye's head' at 42 and Haye engaging with the big man?! - go away!

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                You don't know anything. It was a defensive fight with both men not letting their hands go. Tactical. Haye wouldn't want to fight Wlad again, because he can't beat Wlad. He's too small, and Wlad's just as fast as Haye weighing 40 lbs more. Wlad won't be forced into anything, and Vitali would KO Haye.
                No, he's really not.

Wlad has very good anticipation which allows him to use his size and step out of range from smaller guys, that's not being as fast. The speed difference was very apparent, but the size difference was just as much to balance it out.

Comment

Haye would jump at the chance of a Wlad rematch, but he knows he won't get one, the best way to change that would be to beat the 2nd best HW. I can't believe how many people are against Haye fighting the 2nd best HW, acting like he's picking on an old cripple or something.

Comment

Haye is getting better and stronger, still only 32

Wlad at 37 is will only get slower and older.

Comment

Haye doesn't want Wlad because he'd lose again - and maybe worse. We saw he can't beat Wlad, not in 2013 either.
                      Haye is indeed a coward. But I'd still want to see Vitali knock him out, so my fingers are crossed this fight will happen. It's up to Vitali.
                      if haye beat vitali it would set up the biggest heavyweight fight since holyfield\lewis...haye\wladimir 2 for all the marbles & a huge cash out...

Comment

Working...
                      X