• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now everybody is gonna make the same thread with different fighters smh

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

Would be my first pick.
      His eyes are crossed! His eyes are crossed, lmao!

Comment

Whip lash! Whip lash!

Cooley High

Comment

It was a close fight, I had mayweather winning it. He had a fractured hand that fight if I remember... what it comes down to is this though... Castillo came on strong, and people went with the same outlook they have with Chavez/Martinez fight again he figured him out... Wrong. Mayweather had an immediate rematch and dominated him in it. That's how you handle your business folks, get a win people think you lost? Go in and show them they were wrong.

Comment

Very rarely do i comment on here, or any boxing boards, especially with this fight because its just so damn annoying. JLC lost the first 5 rounds easily. It isn't even a question. Its not even a maybe or an if. No way anybody can say JLC won the next 7 for it to be a win. So again, when people look for ways to discredit Floyd and point at this only fight as a way to do so, it clearly shows you how talented the man is and how much people pray for his downfall.

Comment

he did look lost ...he could'nt adjust for ****..

Comment

Originally posted by humuklot
                You must have watched the fight with your fanboy goggles, JLC easily won the fight. The entire HBO crew had it to Castillo as well.
                JLC couldn't even hit him in the first 5 rounds. You telling me JLC won 7 rounds straight?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  I added you to the list of fanatics who can't score a fight.
                  jez what go through you guys mind when you call someone else a fanatic? Guys like you, reloaded that flow mo boxingfiend? what are you thinking? are you oblivious to how fanatical you are or do you just think it's different for you? It boggles the mind

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Waiting for a "I never seen Pac so lost" thread.
                    There is way too many times Pacquiao has looked lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
                      Very rarely do i comment on here, or any boxing boards, especially with this fight because its just so damn annoying. JLC lost the first 5 rounds easily. It isn't even a question. Its not even a maybe or an if. No way anybody can say JLC won the next 7 for it to be a win. So again, when people look for ways to discredit Floyd and point at this only fight as a way to do so, it clearly shows you how talented the man is and how much people pray for his downfall.
                      yeah whatever alt. you think the whole hbo crew and everyone in the stadium that was booing were praying for floyds downfall? Go back to lurking if you're not some idiot flow mo alt

Comment

Working...
                      X