Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of the strangest foods you've eaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    then Shut your facking face, donut boy.
    your mother is a donut boy.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      Which part of the fish do you like eating? We pinoys like eating fish head. I like to suck those eyes. Yum yum...

I eat it all, although I prefer not eating bones (Japanese eat bones and all, that is assuming the smaller fish with soft bones). I don't really like the taste of the brain region, but I don't mind eating the eyes. Like chewing on a ball of rubber.

Comment

This is nice. Grilled snapper head.

Comment

Im a complete ***** when it comes to food.

Cant be dealing with all that "exotic" stuff. I nearly puked when i ate an oyster. The texture of the food is important to me. If i dont like the taste of something i can still eat it. If the texture of it is too weird or gross ill gag or puke. I hate the texture or mushrooms, so eating eyes etc is a definate no-no.

Gimme a steak + chips/potatoes and Ill be a lot more grateful than if u handed me a plate of the most expensive japanese meal money can buy.

edit - forgot to say, the strangest thing ive eaten is crocodile pie. Well i was told it was a croc, it coulda been any reptile tbh how the **** would i know. i bought it in a pie shop in Oz
          Last edited by gingeralbino; 05-21-2012, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Kangaroo
            Crocodile (like chicken)
            Buffalo (excellent)
            Frogs' legs
            Snails
            Goose liver (foie gras)
            12 Kit-Kats in one sitting
            Pure E421

Comment

I am here to announce that next month, I will be going to Korea, and I will be eating dog meat.

I've been to Korea once before, and that time I stayed in Seoul for 2 months. I once had a chance to go out for some dog meat stew, and I turned it down. This was like 5 years ago, and so if I don't eat it this time I will continue to be curious for even more years to come.

Besides, I've seen the live dogs caged in the market, next to chickens and ducks, and they didn't look much like rover to me. They were a certain bread of dogs. Almost slightly like large foxes.

I just found a photo.

Haters gonna hate though.

Comment

criadillas a la Mexicana (bull calf testicles)
                dried Mopane worms
                squid
                raw hamburger meat (as a kid, freshly ground lean beef, with avocado.)
                menudo (beef stomach stew, as a hangover cure)
                tripas (small intestines of sheep, goats, pig)
                warthog (to this day probably the best tasting meat I've ever had)
                tortas de lengua (beef tongue with avocado on a bun, about twice a month)

off the top of my head, though some aren't considered strange anymore.

Comment

ive never eaten anything exotic

Comment

Balute!! I love that $h!t!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                      I am here to announce that next month, I will be going to Korea, and I will be eating dog meat.
                      You can get it in Shin Okubo by all reports from my Korean friends, but only at more upscale places. Never saw it it myself, but I hear dog soup is like 4-5000 yen a bowl.

Comment

Working...
                      X