No announcement yet.

This kid gets my vote for **** of the year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
    I'm not, your being pedantic, as you are too often sadly. The act of throwing doesn't suddenly commence only once it leaves the hands. Just as the act of a punch doesn't suddenly commence on landing.

The act of throwing something begins when you commence that motion. Fact.

He commenced the motion of throwing the ball before she had said what she did. Fact.
    You need to watch it again.

Comment

I'm not, your being pedantic, as you are too often sadly. The act of throwing doesn't suddenly commence only once it leaves the hands. Just as the act of a punch doesn't suddenly commence on landing.

The act of throwing something begins when you commence that motion. Fact.

He commenced the motion of throwing the ball before she had said what she did. Fact.
      Do you know for a fact that the audio was in sync with the video?

Comment

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
        Do you know for a fact that the audio was in sync with the video?
        That's a more reasonable point.

I've watched it 5 times now. I can see how it's not conclusive in fairness, dirk...too.

But having watched it so many times I would definitely say the whole build and motion of him, was building to throw it before she'd have not only completed what she'd said but he then process it and then react, begin a long throwing motion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
          Boy was just greeting the girls on the bike and the one girl, before she got hit with the ball, said "fu.ck you" for no good reason so the real **** was the girl. Basically pure ownage by the boy.
          This right here!

Thug of the year award for the kid!

Comment

That's a more reasonable point.

I've watched it 5 times now. I can see how it's not conclusive in fairness, dirk...too.

But having watched it so many times I would definitely say the whole build and motion of him, was building to throw it before she'd have not only completed what she'd said but he then process it and then react, begin a long throwing motion.
            Why would he not throw it at the first girl if he was already intending to throw it? He threw it immediately at the b1tch who told him to "fuk off"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Why would he not throw it at the first girl if he was already intending to throw it? He threw it immediately at the b1tch who told him to "fuk off"
              Because he was picking off the smaller calf at the back. She could well have been giving him a filthy look as well. Before what she said. Very plausible he was reacting more to that. And I'm not condoning what she said.

It's amazing how ppl can have such different takes on a situation. But for me the whole mannerisms and tone of the boy, a shot like that with a basketball has to be and reasonably clearly is...lined up.

In any case a 2 word verbal assault does in no way justify physically endangering a little girl. It appears he was shocked, but we don't know if remorseful. The girl, sounds hurt. And could for all we know have seriously been, skid your chin along the ground...good chance you'll be scarred for life. So a serves her right type attitude is off. You wouldn't take that view if it were your girl.

Comment

Because he was picking off the smaller calf at the back. She could well have been giving him a filthy look as well. Before what she said. Very plausible he was reacting more to that. And I'm not condoning what she said.

It's amazing how ppl can have such different takes on a situation. But for me the whole mannerisms and tone of the boy, a shot like that with a basketball has to be and reasonably clearly is...lined up.

In any case a 2 word verbal assault does in no way justify physically endangering a little girl. It appears he was shocked, but we don't know if remorseful. The girl, sounds hurt. And could for all we know have seriously been, skid your chin along the ground...good chance you'll be scarred for life. So a serves her right type attitude is off. You wouldn't take that view if it were your girl.
                I wouldn't raise a daughter to be such a ****.

Smaller calf? Can you even tell which of them is smaller and/or younger? Whoever is saying "I'm going to beat your ass" doesn't sound that young. And he says "Hello Ladies".

The kid probably didn't think he'd pull off such a great shot.

Comment

I wouldn't raise a daughter to be such a ****.

Smaller calf? Can you even tell which of them is smaller and/or younger? Whoever is saying "I'm going to beat your ass" doesn't sound that young. And he says "Hello Ladies".

The kid probably didn't think he'd pull off such a great shot.
                  Dude my sis is no cunt but Im not so naive to think she'd have never cussed or made mistakes. Kids make mistakes. Kids say crazy things. They also do funny things.

But doing something that can inflict serious physical damage is in a different league to a couple of words.

And how do you know this boy hadn't been troubling or bullying them for awhile before all this? He engaged them and is probably a neighbour. Fairly random response if the boys just so innocently saying hello ladies like he's the fonz or something.

Comment

Dude my sis is no cunt but Im not so naive to think she'd have never cussed or made mistakes. Kids make mistakes. Kids say crazy things. They also do funny things.

But doing something that can inflict serious physical damage is in a different league to a couple of words.

And how do you know this boy hadn't been troubling or bullying them for awhile before all this? He engaged them and is probably a neighbour. Fairly random response if the boys just so innocently saying hello ladies like he's the fonz or something.
                    I don't know. All I know is that she said fuk you and then got fuked herself. She made a mistake and paid for it. It's how you learn.

Comment

I don't know. All I know is that she said fuk you and then got fuked herself. She made a mistake and paid for it. It's how you learn.
                      Haha! That's what I was thinking. The girls shouldn't have said f you to boy just saying hi. The boy just reacted like a young boy would. You could see the kid regretted throwing the ball but was probably like f yeah that ball was right there!

Comment

Working...
                      X