Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll call it now, Salido gets DQ'ed in the Lomachenko rematch...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll call it now, Salido gets DQ'ed in the Lomachenko rematch...

Arum will have a ref that won't let Salido hit LOMA in the balls all night and Lomachenko will be battering him all around the ring until finally Salido gets Disqualified for too many low blows...

Every fight I watch he hits low time and time again... Add to that the frustration of Lomachenko beating his ass and it's a wrap. Lomachenko by disqualification win in the 9th round...

What I find the most irritating are the posters who either pretend that Salido didn't land all those low blows or deflect by bringing up Loma clinching. Clinching is a part of boxing and getting a point taken away for doing it excessively is rare. I don't even think Loma held enough to get a point taken. Low blows are not tolerated. Laurence Cole had to have seen at least half of the low shots and did nothing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      What I find the most irritating are the posters who either pretend that Salido didn't land all those low blows or deflect by bringing up Loma clinching. Clinching is a part of boxing and getting a point taken away for doing it excessively is rare. I don't even think Loma held enough to get a point taken. Low blows are not tolerated. Laurence Cole had to have seen at least half of the low shots and did nothing about it.
      He didn't, because Salido was the A-Side. They get away with more. Steve Smoger would have done the same, as would Tony Weeks, as would have Mills Lane.

Comment

I could for sure see that happening. Salido is a high level dick puncher.

Comment

Salido would still hurt Loma bad.

Comment

Salido can be a dirty fighter, but with a competent referee, and as long as Lomachenko doesn't hold him everytime he comes forward, I don't think he'll resort to dirty tactics such as low blows in a rematch.

Martinez and Vargas are average and made a faded Salido look fresher than what he really is. Lomachenko is a special boxer who knows what to expect from Salido this time and he'll be better prepared for this fight.

Lomachenko takes the rematch.

Comment

Wonder if Lomacheneko would go low in return if/when Salido starts with that low blow business in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
              X