Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't know about you fanboys but I'm pulling for low PPV numbers from everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know about you fanboys but I'm pulling for low PPV numbers from everyone

I'm sick of HBO or any other network that think just because they are putting on a decent unification fight they think it has to be on PPV. Honestly glad GGG's PPV bombed and I'm hoping Canelo/Cotto does underwhelming numbers. I'm just sick of these dumb PPVs that are not worth the money. If they try to make Ward/Kovalev a PPV fight I'm going to go ape ****. These boxers who can't draw flies need to stay in their lane because they are not PPV attractions. Hopefully these PPV fights will slowly go away.

Originally posted by mortal24 View Post
    I'm sick of HBO or any other network that think just because they are putting on a decent unification fight they think it has to be on PPV. Honestly glad GGG's PPV bombed and I'm hoping Canelo/Cotto does underwhelming numbers. I'm just sick of these dumb PPVs that are not worth the money. If they try to make Ward/Kovalev a PPV fight I'm going to go ape ****. These boxers who can't draw flies need to stay in their lane because they are not PPV attractions. Hopefully these PPV fights will slowly go away.
    You'd think by now promoters/networks would've thought of a better way to make money off a fight.
    Acting like it's 1998 lol

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
      You'd think by now promoters/networks would've thought of a better way to make money off a fight.
      Acting like it's 1998 lol
      Haha. So true. All other sports are free to watch. Boxing needs to catch up. The majority of PPVs suck anyway. You just can't predict a good fight. I'd pay for a fight I knew to be great to watch, but there's just no guarantee.

Comment

Cotto-Canelo will deliver the goods. Will be worth the money. Bank on that bro.

Comment

never bought a boxing ppv. people who do are ruining it for the rest of us. boxing should be free and not that crap that the pbc puts on. i mean real boxing should be free.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            Cotto-Canelo will deliver the goods. Will be worth the money. Bank on that bro.
            2 guys who dont want to fight the best mw in the division fighting for the mw title. Lol.
            What a fight!

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
              2 guys who dont want to fight the best mw in the division fighting for the mw title. Lol.
              What a fight!
              Itll be better than Gi Gi's fight on Saturday. That I know for sure! Lol

Comment

I feel the same way, I didn't buy the PPV because I feel we need to set the market and if that was a PPV do you know what else they will try to sell us.

Comment

The problem is, if some of these fights aren't ppv, where is the money gonna come from?

Nobody has unlimited budget. The money for fights doesn't grow on trees.

I don't like shelling out money either but it's not like other sports where you have massive viewership and sponsorship.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    The problem is, if some of these fights aren't ppv, where is the money gonna come from?

Nobody has unlimited budget. The money for fights doesn't grow on trees.

I don't like shelling out money either but it's not like other sports where you have massive viewership and sponsorship.
                    i only watch ppv fights.

i leave the free fights for the plebs.

Comment

Working...
                    X