Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should LeBron get the Finals MVP even if Cavs lose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should LeBron get the Finals MVP even if Cavs lose?

Only happened once in NBA history, Jerry west won it in '69 when Lakers lost against the Celtics, because he played like a G.

But Lebron is a one man show out there, had 3 games of 40+ points, 2 triple doubles, and he's not done.

plus no clear frontrunner for golden state.

I hate LeBron, but what yall think

If the Cavs lose, which I don't think will happen, but if it happens, they should give it to iguodala if he balls out. Otherwise you have to give it to LeBron.

Comment

watching the series I feel that if Love and Irving could play, cavs would deff win

watching Lebron carrying a team is always fun to watch tho, I mean its what I saw for the first 10yrs of his career, but watching him do it while he's prime is like video game Lebron

Comment

No on principle, and it would be real uncomfortable for Lebron and the NBA so I think they should just avoid it anyways.

Comment

of course he should get the MVP win or loose might as well give him a ring also right before game 6 begins oh! da hell let him hold the Championship Trophy no matter what and as a bonus let him drive the Warriors float

Comment

hes putting up crazy numbers but all mostly in 1st 3 qtrs of each game....come on his shooting percentage sucks and his numbers in the 4th qtr and overtime are not worthy of mvp status....just my 2 cents....i actually want him handling the ball in crunch time just like last game because he will always drive and try to get contact and miss layup or with his 2nd grade handles try to shake iggy and step back for an ugly 3 lol....keep feeding him the ball in crunch time....its over tomorrow thank ya

Comment

let him drive the warriors float LMAO.....good one bro

Comment

In my opinion, no.

But if somebody else does, not mad at them.

The numbers he is putting up are reaching cheat code status.

Comment

I hate that. No matter your numbers, you're not the most valuable player if your team loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    No on principle, and it would be real uncomfortable for Lebron and the NBA so I think they should just avoid it anyways.
                    I'd love to see them trying to have a trophy ceremony for Lebron while GS is celebrating their championship on center court. Awkward.

Comment

Working...
                    X