No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko's real resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitschko's real resume

This is just a response to tunney's garbage I love wlad thread.

Tunney viewpoint-David Bostice was regarded as one of the top American heavyweight prospects at the time he fought Wladimir, and had never been stopped or even knocked down before. Wlad put him on the canvas twice in the first and twice in the second. Bostice openly wept in his corner after the fight, and was never the same fighter afterwards.

Reality-Bostice had already been floored twice and beaten by a 14-8 journeyman. never been knocked down, considered a top prospect after losing to a bum? really now...

tunney is either the worst researcher ever or a liar. actually could be both.
    Last edited by daggum; 06-29-2014, 07:25 PM.

tunney viewpoint-Paea Wolfgramme had an excellent amateur pedigree, and was physically bigger than Wlad at about 280 pounds. He had never previously been stopped or even knocked down, and had lost only one close decision. Wlad knocked him out in the first round.

so simply being bigger means they are good? butterbean weighs more than wlad.
    wolfgramme lost to a 10-25 fighter. wow wlad knocked out a guy who never did anything in the pros and was fat as a house. amazing...

Comment

So I guess he put you on ignore too?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        of course. he doesn't like his lies or his ******ed logic being exposed.

Comment

Freedom and Weltschmerz are the two worst posters on this site.

Red cyclone and boxing goat as well as Elroy are up there too, but I think at least one of those is an alt.

Who knows, they're probably all freedoms alts

Comment

Those alts have no idea what a resume is.

Comment

Daguum owning once again

Comment

In all fairness, of all the heavyweights, Wladimir does have the best resume since Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  jeez me too

Comment

Daggum, make the official Discussion/RBR thread for Klitschko's next fight before Freedom does and block him.
                    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-30-2014, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X