Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lopez vs Ponce De Leon : replay of the stoppage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not a controversial stoppage, 2 KD's, a prior 1st rd KO loss to this same man.

i'm in shock that juanma pulled this off.

Comment

Never count a puncher out! Congrats to Juanma

Comment

Not too bad of a stoppage, De Leon wasn't throwing back at the end there.

Comment

That right hook that put ponce down the 1st time was nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            not a controversial stoppage, 2 KD's, a prior 1st rd KO loss to this same man.

i'm in shock that juanma pulled this off.
            I wasn't. I thought Juanma had legitimate chance. There are certain fighters that Juanma can still beat.

Comment

Bull**** stoppage. Now before the PR nuthugging brigade starts talking ****, this time around I was going for Lopez.

Comment

Good win by Juanma, but seriously, what's next for the guy? Any of the titleholders destroy him, i'd probably say anyone with a good chin and average power could knock this guy out, he's got no punch resistance anymore.

He should look for a Vazquez Jr. or Oquendo matchup, that would be a good draw in PR.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic One View Post
                  Bull**** stoppage. Now before the PR nuthugging brigade starts talking ****, this time around I was going for Lopez.
                  pero a nadie le importa una madre a quien le ibas, mijito.

Comment

GBP plans was to have PDL win here then fight Takashi Miura for the belt now what? Rances Barthelemy vs Juan Manuel Lopez for the vacated IBF belt?

Comment

Originally posted by cornholioda3rd View Post
                      Good win by Juanma, but seriously, what's next for the guy? Any of the titleholders destroy him, i'd probably say anyone with a good chin and average power could knock this guy out, he's got no punch resistance anymore.

He should look for a Vazquez Jr. or Oquendo matchup, that would be a good draw in PR.
                      keep this cat at the b-level, those a and elite level fighters .... uuuf, i don't wanna see another juanma beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X