No announcement yet.

Gay Marriage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    If a vote comes up to legalize same sex marriage, and you vote no, then you are preventing.
    Of course I would vote no. If it gets passed then ok I said my peace, am I now supposed to picket every same sex marriage? NO, they made their choice and they know what the bible says. Do you want me to go to every jail and tell every murderer and thief that they are wrong too?

Some sins are ok but others arent? Explain to me why murderers are allowed to get married in an institution where its is "forbidden" (actually encouraged)
    All sin is bad. I'm married, when I went to get married they wasn't some screening process where they asked me "Hey man you ever murder anyone". Now if I were to walk into a Christian church and ask can me and my partner get married and my partner were another man then that's a flag straight in your face what type of sin i'd be indulging in, so therefore a NO would be given straight to my face (funny how this had to be explained as if you were not grown and could figure it out on your own).

You dont wanna "tell me" because it wouldnt make any sense and you'd sound like a complete hypocrite, again
    I didn't want to "tell you" cause I figured you were a grown man and would actually do some research on your own. But it's painfully obvious you know nothing of Christianity and just want something to complain about. Complain on man.

Comment

live and let live!!

Comment

So only sins on church premise count? I dont understand the point you're trying to make

How exactly does the church "aid" them? Do they offer them lube and strap-ons?
        I would consider a Priest performing the wedding ritual for same sex couples aiding. Wouldn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Of course I would vote no. If it gets passed then ok I said my peace, am I now supposed to picket every same sex marriage? NO, they made their choice and they know what the bible says. Do you want me to go to every jail and tell every murderer and thief that they are wrong too?
          So you are trying to prevent gays from marrying if you vote no. Thats you directly doing so. They only time you're "ok" with it is its passed and you have no control over whether they can marry.

All sin is bad. I'm married, when I went to get married they wasn't some screening process where they asked me "Hey man you ever murder anyone". Now if I were to walk into a Christian church and ask can me and my partner get married and my partner were another man then that's a flag straight in your face what type of sin i'd be indulging in, so therefore a NO would be given straight to my face (funny how this had to be explained as if you were not grown and could figure it out on your own).
          So its ok to get married if you hide the sin? Are you saying the church will reject any person of which they have knowledge that he committed a sin? I highly doubt that. What if both men say to the preist that they are not gay and are just friends who want to get married? This would be ok with the church right?

I didn't want to "tell you" cause I figured you were a grown man and would actually do some research on your own. But it's painfully obvious you know nothing of Christianity and just want something to complain about. Complain on man.
          What research? That the church is a huge hypocrisy? Ever heard of a "born again christian"? How does that work, does the church forgive their sins and allow them to get married? I thought this was god's job

Apparently i know more about christianity then you, and i was raised jewish and am now an atheist.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            I would consider a Priest performing the wedding ritual for same sex couples aiding. Wouldn't you?
            Aiding what?

What about a preist performing a wedding ritual on 2 known murderers?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
              live and let live!!
              Amen to that brother. You are the coolest gay, black, Canadian dude I know.

Comment

Aiding what?

What about a preist performing a wedding ritual on 2 known murderers?
                Its different and you know it. There is nothing I can possibly say to change you mind so why waste my time?

I got nothing against gay people. Each to their own. Lots of countries are now allowing gays to have civil partnerships. This is a good thing. These couples will have the same rights as any couple. And that's how it should be.

I'm not religious either, I think its all a bunch of hocus pocus. We will just leave it at that, I hate going around in circles

Comment

Its different and you know it. There is nothing I can possibly say to change you mind so why waste my time?

I got nothing against gay people. Each to their own. Lots of countries are now allowing gays to have civil partnerships. This is a good thing. These couples will have the same rights as any couple. And that's how it should be.

I'm not religious either, I think its all a bunch of hocus pocus. We will just leave it at that, I hate going around in circles
                  So you do have something against gays. Marriage predates religion, so how is religion dictating who should and should not be allowed to marry, whether the its religious or secular?

Its as good as separate but equal segregation in 20th century America

Comment

So you do have something against gays.
                    Whatever you say bro

I guess you know me better than I know myself

Comment

Whatever you say bro
                      If you dont think a certain group of people should have the same rights as others, then you have something against them

Comment

Working...
                      X