Collapse
No announcement yet.

The green Lantern is Gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wasn't the green lantern black at some point.

i guess the green lantern is the "chosen one" by DC to appeal to advocacy groups.

it's only a matter of time before he becomes an endangered animal to make PETA happy.

Comment

DAMN!!! even comic books are now catering to **** **** ... WTF is this world coming to?!?!?!?

Comment

Str8s will soon become the minority

Comment

Originally posted by RapeBeard
          So full of cis privilege. You're cute and obsolete at the same time. Good luck finding friends in the Gay future Loser.

Ah!!!! an advocate for ****'s ..... f@g

I'll gladly isolate myself from a bunch of bone-smuggling, **** eating, diseased ****s ........ GLADLY!!!!!!!

Comment

I love it when str8 people who have **** sex call gays (which includes women) shiiit eaters

Always reminds me of:

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              I love it when str8 people who have **** sex call gays (which includes women) shiiit eaters

Always reminds me of:

Are you interviewing these str8 people to find out if they're doing the dirty or is this an assumption ... however baseless.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                Are you interviewing these str8 people to find out if they're doing the dirty or is this an assumption ... however baseless.
                Its a complete assumption that str8 people have **** sex

Comment

Originally posted by RapeBeard
                  While you wait for your breeder wife/gf to be done with her stupid period, I'll be having delicious gay sex with my big dicked boyfriend anytime I want because us Gays are always dtf. And the only time we bleed is when we get railed well hung studs.

Enjoy taking care of a wailing pile of screeching shit or as you breeders like to refer to them: a baby... while I'm getting my rocks off with hot guys and *** hags anytime I want.

Obsolete loser.

You are a great poster-boy for the **** cause .... Congratulations!!!!! Your mom who raised you and your dad who molested you would be proud.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X