Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What must a boxer do in order to raise PED suspicion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a reminder that one can answer the questions without Pac in the mix.
    But keep in mind that it was the defensive *******s who came in here and brought Pac into the mix. Which show that if the fans who love and worship this man cant separate Pac from PED, how can anyone else?

1. I do believe there has been using in boxing before and still is. How much? I dont know.
    2.If Victor Conte the master of hiding drug use and Co founder of Balco says Boxing testing is weak. Then hey Who am I to argue. I can argue my trade not his.
    3.I believe our Idols, some past and some present may have used. Aaron Pryor(magic bottle), Resto mentioned more than just glove tampering. Panama Lewis Cmon.
    4. Do anything NOT NORMAL. When Mcquire and Bonds began hitting balls further than we ever seen on the regular, That was not normal. When Ben Johnson Blew away Carl Lewis ..that looked suspicious. Were we wrong in our suspicions. History answers that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      Even though i think the whole PED thing is becoming a joke.

i guess a fighter has to perform far above and beyond anything we have ever seen him do, with little explaination.

but this doesnt mean he's defo on ped's
      I think that is a bad gauge. Instead, we should be looking for people doing things far beyond they have ever been able to do. i.e. a feather fist becoming a KO artist, an out-of shape 4 round fighter not breaking a sweat after 12 hard rounds.

There are always going to be freaks of nature like Phelps, Bolt, Lance Armstrong but they have always been those freaks. Those three in particular, there are physiological reasons why they're so much better than the competition. Phelps is perhaps the perfect build for a swimmer, Bolt has a longer stride than any other sprinter, Lance's body breaks down amino acids more efficiently than anyone else on the planet (that we know of).

Now take Bonds or McGuire, they go from slightly above average home run hitters to hitting double/triple their seasonal average within a year or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
        Here is a reminder that one can answer the questions without Pac in the mix.
        But keep in mind that it was the defensive *******s who came in here and brought Pac into the mix. Which show that if the fans who love and worship this man cant separate Pac from PED, how can anyone else?

1. I do believe there has been using in boxing before and still is. How much? I dont know.
        2.If Victor Conte the master of hiding drug use and Co founder of Balco says Boxing testing is weak. Then hey Who am I to argue. I can argue my trade not his.
        3.I believe our Idols, some past and some present may have used. Aaron Pryor(magic bottle), Resto mentioned more than just glove tampering. Panama Lewis Cmon.
        4. Do anything NOT NORMAL. When Mcquire and Bonds began hitting balls further than we ever seen on the regular, That was not normal. When Ben Johnson Blew away Carl Lewis ..that looked suspicious. Were we wrong in our suspicions. History answers that.

There has always been PED's in boxing, but not EPO, HGH. Shots of whiskey, sniffing salts, eating coffee beans were all normal 30+ years ago. I'm not quite sure how much EPO and HGH or anabolic steriods play today as Boxing doesn't seem to be a sport that benefits from these types of PEDs. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't that many users in Boxing, especially at the higher levels.

Testing is weak but that's a result of a lack of a unified commission and demand for more strict testing.

I agree that many Greats probably used some sort of PED but they weren't banned or tested like they are now.

What is not normal? A guy moving up weight and doing well against lower level opposition or a guy staying at one weight and doing well against lower opposition? BTW you do know both Johnson and Lewis had positive results for steroid use but Lewis' was hidden from the public.

Comment

• Originally posted by Castor_Troy View Post
          Roided Mosley looked extremely stronger than Dela hoya in the 2nd fight but still lost. Roided Vargas got KTFO by Oscar.

Can PEDS automatically make you look like Superman?

NO

Hopkins is 46 and is doing well. Holyfield is similar in age and still fighting but looks worse. is Nard Roiding?

Pac is knocking bigger fighters now. Is Pac on roids?

Floyd climbs as high as 54 from 130 and is unbeaten. Is Floyd on Roids?

Amirk Khan got Kayoed by Presscott by was able to withstand Maidana's bombs? Is Amir on Roids?

========

Better testing YES. Idiotic assumptions and speculations NO
          holyfields name has been mentioned in various hgh youth rplenishment clinics when they are shut down. never anything farther than that though.

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
            forget about pac?..lol.please ....the reason for this thread is to bash pacquiao mofo....you should try a more intelligent approach to hide your agenda cotto hugger....your boy got ****ed by pac fair and square ..get over it!
            KTFO Manny Pacquio and you shoot right to the top of the suspected PED list. When Manny KTFO out of Hatton its all good.

Comment

Working...
            X