No announcement yet.

Peep How Nice Dis Dude Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Peep How Nice Dis Dude Is

Da homie gancho al igado just posted this in the lounge. He said dude was his friend and was murdered on the 15th of this month at the tender age of 23 by 3 cowards who brutally beat him to death with bats. The **** was sad to me and I didnt even plan on watching anything but a minute of the vid but dude was so nice that I watched the whole thing. Im shocked that I never heard of him because he was literally one of the best cats Ive ever heard in every kind of way. Lyrics, flow, swag, punch lines, or whatever. Definitely one of the best battle cats Ive seen. RIP Homie

Last edited by DLT; 01-31-2010, 10:26 PM.

He was married by 3 cowards who beat him to death...??

Comment

oh snap, thanks for the heads up. I obviously meant murdered but I was getting tired at that point

Comment

No joke, he"s the best battle rapper I've ever heard. I also was just gonna watch one minute or so of the vid, but ended watching the whole thing. Dude was niiiiiiiiiice.

RIP Fresh Ave

Comment

damn son reminds me of Big L

Comment

too bad his words couldn't defend him from a real beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              too bad his words couldn't defend him from a real beat down.
              WTF kind of **** is that to say? Come on man, dont be like that. Its not cool and its totally uncesessary

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
                No joke, he"s the best battle rapper I've ever heard. I also was just gonna watch one minute or so of the vid, but ended watching the whole thing. Dude was niiiiiiiiiice.

RIP Fresh Ave
                Sean Taylor is my favorite. Im from the DMV

Comment

daaaaaaaammmn....had soo much talent.

thats real ****ed up brah. he most likely would of never got any mainstream exposure though, most talented rappers dont these days man.

Comment

Working...
                  X