• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Read that Mourinho wants Matic.

Doubtful.

He sub-subbed him.

TBH, Done with Mourinho anyway I have no real antipathy to United but Jose was a significant part of Chelsea's success but they way he imploded and then ends up taking a job at what should be a direct rival leaves a sour taste. He should have been able to stay at Chelsea and turn a bad start around and we should have built on success. Instead and hindsight is 20/20 but he has made us a worse team overall with a weak foundation.

Essentially as Jose will do well - I am bitter. At least for a while. And we also know Jose will completely burn his bridges now he is at United. He will being negative about Chelsea possibly even Chelsea fans.

But football is tribal anyway once you leave the clan you can go fuck himself. Unless it not to a direct opponent - then you're o.k but if it is - no point holding them in any regard until they retire. I don't even like Frank Lampard anymore.
    I feel the same about Cesc. Still makes me sick seeing him in Chelsea colours.

I know we didn't want him, but he could have chosen anyone but Chelsea or Tottenham and still be looked at fondly here. There's the whole of Europe out there to choose from.

Comment

• I was pleased when we I heard that we were linked with ter stegen. When I heard that we'd gone out and bought a far better keeper, my boy Loris Karius, I damn well jizzed my pants tbh.

£4.7m for a 22 year old keeper voted second best keeper in the Bundesliga behind Neuer. Daylight robbery tbh ffs, another amazing buy by Jurgen and co.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
        I was pleased when we I heard that we were linked with ter stegen. When I heard that we'd gone out and bought a far better keeper, my boy Loris Karius, I damn well jizzed my pants tbh.

£4.7m for a 22 year old keeper voted second best keeper in the Bundesliga behind Neuer. Daylight robbery tbh ffs, another amazing buy by Jurgen and co.

Man City reject.

Comment

• Apparently Liverpool is the #1 destination for Bundesliga players by some survey. The Klopp-effect certainly.

Lukaku apparently wants back in on Chelsea. Certainly him on his way back to the bridge should be a sign that things will be better in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Apparently Liverpool is the #1 destination for Bundesliga players by some survey. The Klopp-effect certainly.

Lukaku apparently wants back in on Chelsea. Certainly him on his way back to the bridge should be a sign that things will be better in the future.
            On the fence with him.

He's not that good. Though I accept his goal record is decent. But really I can't see that guy ever being good enough to be the real top dog at proper Champions League challenging team. Lots of holes in his game. Mainly he is just annoying to watch. Built like a beast but plays like Jermaine Defoe. He shoud be rag-dolling people like Drogba or a Christian Vieiri type not playing on the shoulder all game long. Big teams need strikers who can come to feet and spin off because that space is not there in behind.

Obviously if we sell Costa and replace him with Lukaku that makes us an even worse side but if he is being bought to partner I am up for it. Pato, Remy, and Falcow are terrible.

Comment

• Lothar Matthaus : "I don't know whether there was indeed an offer from Liverpool," Matthaus told TZ. "But why would he join a club that do not even play in the Champions League?

"He would have taken the easy solution with a move to Liverpool. But the easy solution is not always the right solution.

"Mario has shown with his latest comments that he is ready to fight for his place. This whole situation will only make him stronger. I applaud his decision to stay put. He is finally standing up for himself. He is taking his career in his own hands at last.

"He is not taking the easy way out, but is taking on the challenge. He wants to show Bayern what he can do. I have waited for this for quite some time. This is a sign that he is getting mature.

"I don't think he is looking to leave on a free transfer in 2017 and earn a big signing fee. He has already made enough money. He did this because he wants to show Bayern he is a player of the highest level."

at Mario Gotze Roy Jones Jnr
              Last edited by betmen; 05-24-2016, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Players like Gotze will leave for the sweet money. Not even like he is important to Bayern.

Aston Villa earned more competition and t.v money than Bayern Munich did for winning the Bundesliga.

I can't believe the Bundesliga is as competitive as it is. I guess the German football culture is essentially superior to the English one because even though most of our players in the league are foreign it is still frantic.

But that money gap is only going to widen especially when comercial business people dip their toes into premiership football. I would be surprised if Bayern Munich are still relevant as they are now in a few years. Pep is very much a rat on a sinking ship.

Comment

• Chelsea Ladies vs Sunderland AFC Ladies tonite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Chelsea Ladies vs Sunderland AFC Ladies tonite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      That Arsenal equaliser was absurd.

I scored a goal like that when I was 13 in a school Inter-house game. Spooned it straight up in the air from about 8-yards and their keeper ran into the post and managed to clear it after it had crossed the line. He tried to protest that it didn't go in but it was given.

It was a vital late goal when we were 7 nil down. Nearly scored another one after that - botched another similar simple chance moments later.

Comment

Working...
                      X