Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters who you initially didnt like or respect but they won you over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather. Still respect him a lot as a fighter but what he's been doing recently I don't respect at all.

Carl Froch. Used to hate him, now he's cool.

David Haye. Respected him but now I don't like what he's doing.

Amir Khan. I loved when he got KOed, but he earned my respect after the Maidana fight.

Comment

Katsidis, JMM, Pacquiao. Still not a fan of the latter two, but I respect their skills.

Comment

Khan gained respect for and lost some respect for RJJ for not hanging up the gloves when he should have.

Comment

Paulie Malignaggi.

Used to hate his ass, but I don't see how anyone can disrespect him after his performance against Cotto.

Warrior through and through.

Comment

bernard hopkins. i was mad as HELL after tito. know i think hopkins is one of the best to ever grace us.

Comment

Bernard Hopkins

Comment

For me it's usually a like turned into dislike.

ODH I was a big fan until the Tito fight. It made me feel like ODH had no heart.

Kahn. I like his skills and upside but I keep hearing bad things about his team. I'm not sure if they're true or not. Still I'm starting to dislike him.

On the other side
                Blake Griffin. When he was at Ok st. I didn't think he would be good in the NBA (like christian latener). Now I can only pray that he becomes a 76er somehow.

Comment

Amir Khan. He was a cherry picking little brat but he's seem to have matured and he deserves a huge amount of respect for fighting the dangerous Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by ImElvis666 View Post
                    Amir Khan. He was a cherry picking little brat but he's seem to have matured and he deserves a huge amount of respect for fighting the dangerous Maidana.
                    I think that has a lot to do with Freddie, he doesn't just make fighters meet their potential, he also gives them confidence to take on the best.

Comment

Vic Darchiniyan! Cocky and got KTFO! After such a devistating loss didn't change his style or attitude and actually improved slightly from that loss to overshadow it with a string of impressive victories to become undisputed! Can't knock that!

Comment

Working...
                      X