Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner vs. Ricky Burns Nearly Finalized For December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner vs. Ricky Burns Nearly Finalized For December

Ricky Burns will land a huge showdown with Adrien Broner if he successfully defends his WBA World Super-Lightweight title against dangerous mandatory challenger Kiryl Relikh at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow on Friday October 7, live on Sky Sports.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn I'm loving boxing right now! these euro bums are taking L's left and right! when these paper boys from UK step up to a real threat they get outclassed. I called it months ago I said in a few months the Brits are going too stop singing songs of praise and glee and remember the good ol months they had more 'world' champion than any other country! hahahaha!

Comment

I remember Broner wanting this fight awhile ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Damn I'm loving boxing right now! these euro bums are taking L's left and right! when these paper boys from UK step up to a real threat they get outclassed. I called it months ago I said in a few months the Brits are going too stop singing songs of praise and glee and remember the good ol months they had more 'world' champion than any other country! hahahaha!
        Bonehead certainly is no sure bet if anyone's goal is to see the Brits lose another title. But friend... win, lose, draw, or embarrassing loss, ask Bonehead after the fight and he'll tell you he won in style.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Bonehead certainly is no sure bet if anyone's goal is to see the Brits lose another title. But friend... win, lose, draw, or embarrassing loss, ask Bonehead after the fight and he'll tell you he won in style.
          Easy work! Broner going to KO Ricky like his countryman Theophane...all they know is losing at the elite level.

Comment

Least these so called Euro bums are taking risky fights and going out on their shield unlike ur American fighters ducking challenges constantly

Comment

Originally posted by Gjh92 View Post
              Least these so called Euro bums are taking risky fights and going out on their shield unlike ur American fighters ducking challenges constantly
              You mean like new champion Robert Easter Jr or Mickey Garcia stepping up to fight zlalalthala ? or Danny Jacobs about to spank Golovkin? Timothy Bradley, Terrence Crawford? Andre Ward......bwahahahaha!

Comment

fight should have happened a few year ago . still better late than never

broner should win this in style though he can be outworked which is how ricky usually gets his wins but ab should have more than enough

wonder if the fight would be in the uk ? I know ricky was short on cash a couple of years back . a big arena fight in Scotland should make him some bank

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                  I remember Broner wanting this fight awhile ago.
                  ya burns ducked him hard when broner was at 135 and both were basically considered 2 best 135 in world

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    ya burns ducked him hard when broner was at 135 and both were basically considered 2 best 135 in world

They been running since 130.

https://youtu.be/YOAy-Ta_gQA?t=38s

Comment

Working...
                    X