Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You gotto respect Mayweather for schooling Canelo like he did.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
    If it took Canelo knocking out the welterweight Khan for you to realize that Mayweather is a great fighter and put on a great performance against Canelo I don't know what to tell you. Canelo beat a top 3 contender in Austin Trout prior to the Mayweather fight .
    BULL...CANELO WAS GREEN DOE!!!!

They want to take away from Mayweathers win...it was a great win over a young veteran who is becoming one of the sports biggest stars.

Stylistically Mayweather is all wrong for Canelo, who is a natural counterpuncher.

Comment

Yeah
      Floyd beat a prime 152 pound canelo

Comment

He schooled him on how to make catch weights to your advantage now the steroid part I don't know if he has informed him in how to use them for months before making a fight to cycle off and use Saline to filter it out

Comment

One of the best 152 lb wins of all time, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by elliexmercer View Post
            Catchweight of 152 or not, but you got to respect Mayweather for schooling Canelo for 12 rounds, after seeing Khan vs Canelo, my respect for Mayweather has increased far more... He literally goddamn schooled him as if Canelo is some amateur .

Probably the best technical and most disciplined fighter on earth along with Andre Ward.

He would have never got hit with the shot that Khan got hit with, Not in a Zillion years.

So respect man
            One thing is Canelo at 165 fight night weight. Another thing is Canelo at at least 175 fight night weight. Don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              if he was so huge....why was he 153 vs trout? Stop making excuses, he was not drained nor did he fight drained...they are for losers....just accept Mayweather was just the better man and move on...I doubt Canelo can beat him at 155 for the wbc belt in september
              He was drained I heard him speak in a Spanish interview and he stated that catch weight hurt him bad and if he ever fought Mayweather again he will not take a 152 catch weight again.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                If it took Canelo knocking out the welterweight Khan for you to realize that Mayweather is a great fighter and put on a great performance against Canelo I don't know what to tell you. Canelo beat a top 3 contender in Austin Trout prior to the Mayweather fight .
                Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                if he was so huge....why was he 153 vs trout? Stop making excuses, he was not drained nor did he fight drained...they are for losers....just accept Mayweather was just the better man and move on...I doubt Canelo can beat him at 155 for the wbc belt in september
                I'm wondering when will this people use their heads?

One thing is Canelo at 172 fight night, and other thing is weakened canelo at 165 fight night. He was a mess of a fighter that night.

"just accept it".. no, what about you accepting the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

One thing is Canelo at 172 fight night, and other thing is weakened canelo at 165 fight night. He was a mess of a fighter that night.

This guy. My favorite casual.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

hmmm....use your head...he weighs more now in the ring because he is NOT trying to make 154 or lower anymore.....duh.....today isnt 2013.....he is grown, but at that time 152 was easier to make...otherwise he wouldnt have been 153 in his previous fight

never saw a fighter have so many people make excuses for his opponents(floyd)

Comment

TBE gonna TBE.

Comment

Working...
                      X