Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford looked good. But Jean isn't Postol.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
    Postol is the man to beat at 140 until proven otherwise
    Uhhhh no, you actually FIGHT EACH OTHER TO PROVE THAT. Wtf.

Comment

Make the fight and lets find out who is the best. Fans seems to want to debate and argue over fights instead of actually seeing it happen because they're terrified that their guy might lose

I think Crawford beats Postol because Crawford is the more well rounded fighter but it is boxing, once both fighters are in that ring anything can happen. Matthysse doesn't have the talent or skills of Crawford either, only thing he has over Crawford is Power beating Matthysse doesn't mean Postol beats Crawford just like Crawford beating Jean doesn't mean he beats Postol because none of those fighters fight the same

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Matthysse was #1 and he beat him. That's how you claim the #1 spot.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          So how do we think Crawford would have done against Matts and Aydin? Those are the only names of note that Postol has faced at 140. For those saying that Jean is no Postol, well........Matts and Aydin are pretty damn far removed from Crawford as well.
          Doesn't matter how anyone thinks Crawford would have done against Lucas. His scalp is Postol's. Couple that with the fact that team Crawford ducked Postol, Crawford isn't the man there unless he beats him. And i'm a fan of both.

Comment

No . mathysse was one of the top guys.
            So is herrera .

So is peterson

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Crawford has already ducked him.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Make the fight and lets find out who is the best. Fans seems to want to debate and argue over fights instead of actually seeing it happen because they're terrified that their guy might lose

I think Crawford beats Postol because Crawford is the more well rounded fighter but it is boxing, once both fighters are in that ring anything can happen. Matthysse doesn't have the talent or skills of Crawford either, only thing he has over Crawford is Power beating Matthysse doesn't mean Postol beats Crawford just like Crawford beating Jean doesn't mean he beats Postol because none of those fighters fight the same
                As the ts, a fan of both and undecided as to who wins, I wanna see the fight. And i know triangle theories don't work. But what we, (any boxing fan who is relatively knowledgeable), is that team Crawford did contact team Postol, then rescinded the offer to scrap. The fight should happen to decide who 140 belongs to.

Comment

Postol is the man why? Because he beat Matthysse. Matthysse could've fought Joe boxer for the title and would've found a way to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    As the ts, a fan of both and undecided as to who wins, I wanna see the fight. And i know triangle theories don't work. But what we, (any boxing fan who is relatively knowledgeable), is that team Crawford did contact team Postol, then rescinded the offer to scrap. The fight should happen to decide who 140 belongs to.
                    Because he could be inline to get a even bigger fight and bigger Payday vs Pacquiao, so Crawford is ducking Postol...For Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      Postol is the man why? Because he beat Matthysse. Matthysse could've fought Joe boxer for the title and would've found a way to lose.
                      Matthysse beat Peterson and Provodnikov. He was indisputably the #1 contender behind Danny Garcia. It is not debatable.

You become #1 by beating #1 and Postol did that. Why are we all of the sudden changing the rules?

Comment

Working...
                      X