No announcement yet.

Lost a tooth today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost a tooth today...

... fortunately it was one of the rear ones that came out while I was eating a sweet at work, but what makes it worse is that I was having a cup of tea at the same time. If I'd been fingering the Queen that would have made it three stereotypes for the price of one.

The thing with stuff like losing teeth though is that it reminds you of your own mortality. I'll probably be dead in 40 years, all of 'em dropping out. I wonder what I'll be doing with my life by then? Will I finally have settled and have achieved great success, or will I still be on here, talking **** like a sad bastard, masturbating over pics of Miley Cyrus?

See you in 2055.

toothpaste is a helluva invention.

Comment

How do you put it on though?

Comment

Falling apart are we?

Comment

Annie is getting old

Comment

I'll be dead soon mate.

Comment

You brits are best off just putting a stick of dynamite in there, and praying for the best.

True story: I didn't lose my last baby tooth until I was 15. Heh, all me mates lost theirs before they were 11-12 at latest.

Comment

an englishman with crooked teeth, nothing new here

Comment

I hope its not the wisdom tooth because when I lost mine I became dumber.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                    I hope its not the wisdom tooth because when I lost mine I became dumber.
                    I'm one of the extremely rare, more highly evolved individuals who never got wisdom teeth.

You primitive plebs are the missing link between my highly evolved, advanced kind, and the first neanderthal/cro-magnon hybrid.
                    Last edited by Rostov Papa; 01-21-2015, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X