No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios: "Max Kellerman was riding Alvarado's d*ck to the fullest"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    hes got his opinion. It wasnt like he got his ass beat. It was a good ass fight. Alverado did run a lot and clinch! But he also put good combos together and effectively landed a lot of good shots.
    I can see how how Rios is sore. Its aggravating to chase a guy then he holds you...and then puts combos all over your face. Rios wants to bam it out. Knowing Alverado wont win that war. Alverado did what he had to do. I like the fight and the decision. And im a Rios fan to the end!
    mad are we?what does this have to do with the thread?is this thread not about rios feeling like kellerman was sucking alverado dick yet you didn't mention that any where in your post

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
      Rios could have argued that fight had he not gotten the decision because Abril boxed/ran way more then Alvarado and hit Rios with way less thunder then Alvarado.
      abril never ran he was right in the pocket yet bam bam couldn't land clean punches remember all the complaining about holding

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
        Rios could have argued that fight had he not gotten the decision because Abril boxed/ran way more then Alvarado and hit Rios with way less thunder then Alvarado.
        You can't even argue that fight with a straight face. The Alvarado fight was much closer.

Comment

He's so butthurt LMAO!

Comment

Rios only has himself to blame, he abandoned the jab which was serving him well in the earlier rounds.

Good to see someone call Kellerman out on his d*ckriding though, he's not happy until he's jocking one fighter.

Comment

I'll never respect running in general, but Rios damn fool.

Comment

No *****assness, please. Brandon needs to realize he isn't in Kansas anymore. People see his one dimension and can call an easy win for his opponents

Comment

Originally posted by BRITISH LlON View Post
                  Brandon Rios on ATG Radio:

I agree with Rios, Kellerman and Lampley commentary was disaster.....as always

Comment

But people on this forum said Roy Jones is bias, I thought Jones was giving both fighters credit

Comment

He lost his '0' and is now butt hurt.

Move on and fight Bradley or quit top rats sorry meant top rank to get matched up with the best 140 fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X